OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Seen your patrol in the latest 4wd action to...

Seen your patrol in the latest 4wd action to mate. I must say its a very tidy rig and you have it setup quite well.
  2. Yeah same as boost gauge line. Make sure you dont...

Yeah same as boost gauge line. Make sure you dont get the wiring of the fuel shut off solenoid mixed up with what could be a tps. The tps or whatever sensor I am talking about sits on top of your...
  3. Replies
    Views

If you have a standard injector pump then that...

If you have a standard injector pump then that will be a limiting factor. You also need to consider the efficiency map of the turbo to determine the safe maximum boost pressure. If you push a turbo...
  4. Replies
    Views

It wont so much be the boost that will fry the...

It wont so much be the boost that will fry the engine but overfuelling. You can run 20psi unintercooled if you like but will need to keep a good eye on your temps etc. Grab a boost gauge and a pyro...
  5. Replies
    Views

3 Inch straight through exhaust Fit a Pyro...

3 Inch straight through exhaust

Fit a Pyro gauge if you can mate and that will allow you to play with the fuel screw with some understanding of the effect on your engine as you do.

You should...
  6. Have a read of this thread below of when I did...

Have a read of this thread below of when I did mine.

It shows the lines you need for both water and oil.

See if you can undo the plug on LHS engine behind the engine mount. If you can then you...
  7. create an account with photobucket, upload the...

create an account with photobucket, upload the pics there and then it gives links that you can copy and paste here, that way everyone can follow your build thread in 1 place :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Straight swap mate no problems

Straight swap mate no problems
  9. Replies
    Views

they look identical to the one i got of mal....

they look identical to the one i got of mal.
    Great looking rack, but the only advice i would give is to replace all bolts / washers with stainless.
    I get small rust marks on the roof after any...
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm running 33/12.5/15 Hankook Dynapro M/T's on a...

I'm running 33/12.5/15 Hankook Dynapro M/T's on a series 1 standard suspension height, at R/H full lock with the tyre tucked up into the guard the tyre does rub a bit.
    From memory the rims are a -23...
  11. Replies
    Views

Just be careful with big offsets also - changes...

Just be careful with big offsets also - changes both Ackerman angle and scrub radius. Ackerman will potentially cause wobbles at speed, and scrub radius will (definitely) excessively wear the...
  12. G'day Buddy welcome aboard Great lot here with...

G'day Buddy welcome aboard
    Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
    Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete
  13. Back to the OP. White smoke can be a problem and...

Back to the OP. White smoke can be a problem and you are right to start looking fro reasons. The Black Smoke is a winner mate. It's a Diesel and Black smoke is fuel, no problem at all.

How old is...
  14. Welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of...

Welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice
  15. Black smoke is fine under revs its a diesel...

Black smoke is fine under revs its a diesel thing, white at idle however could be steam not a good thing ,would indicate water in the cylinder/s, either head gasket or buggered head
  16. Compression?? Cylinder heads?? Over to you...

Compression?? Cylinder heads??

Over to you Tony ...

I saw one literally yesterday at the mechanics that was blowing white smoke and had done cylinder 3 - are you getting any lack of power...