OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Gary The GQ

Hi all!

Just thought I'd upload a video I made of Rob's cracking drive last weekend. It is my first attempt at video editing so let me know what you think.

2. Replies
    Views

I just heard they improve your handling on the...

I just heard they improve your handling on the black top when running a 3inch or higher lift and 315's but I think I'll steer clear of them after hearing your guys opinions of them and get a normal...
  3. Replies
    Views

Really nice looking love the blue. Steel bull bar...

Really nice looking love the blue. Steel bull bar and she's done!
  4. Replies
    Views

$200 maybe a little more, I only paid $2200 for...

$200 maybe a little more, I only paid $2200 for my 5 315's on black sunraysia pat rims (not sure what you got) fitted with wheel balance and alignment. All I was trying to do was get you the best...
  5. Replies
    Views

MEGO your Patrol looks awesome!

MEGO your Patrol looks awesome!
  6. Replies
    Views

I just got the refund it's only $40 I really...

I just got the refund it's only $40 I really don't see the point in fighting it, they know it was a muck up and are just trying to save their business like any of us would try to do..?
  7. Replies
    Views

New Shoes And Socks!

Hi all.

Just a quick post about my new tyres. Got myself a set of 5 BFGoodrich KM2 mud terrains in 315/75/r16. Just wanted to say thanks to all you forum guys for your input as alot of you...
  8. Replies
    Views

The Springs Weekend (Videos)

Hi all!

As some of you may remember me saying myself and 89gqpatrol4x4 went to The Springs on the weekend just gone just wanted to share a few videos of Rob's GQ tackling some hills, enjoy!

9. If your going back to 33's I wouldn't even put...

If your going back to 33's I wouldn't even put the 35's on it because as 89gqpatroll4x4 stated you need to chop your guards or they will scrap and probably bend them.
  10. Replies
    Views

The Springs 4x4 Weekend

Hi all

Myself and 89gqpatrol4x4 are heading to The Springs 4x4 park this weekend so if anyone is interested in going we are leaving Friday afternoon.

Thanks Lachy.
  11. Last time I checked this was a forum for...

Last time I checked this was a forum for discussing Nissan Patrols???
  12. Replies
    Views

Land Cruiser Park Weekend

Hi all!

89gqpatrol4x4 and myself where out at Land Cruiser Mountain Park on the weekend for a drive and to watch some of the winch challenge being held there. It was an amazing display as it was...
  13. Replies
    Views

89gqpatrol4x4's New Rear Bar

Hello all!

Just posting on behalf of 89gqpatrol4x4 a few pictures of his new custom rear bar on his GQ, looks very smart I must say what do you all think?

Cheers LDD.
  14. Replies
    Views

Still reckon you should have used the search bar...

Still reckon you should have used the search bar first.... :p
  15. This isn't car sales mate introduce yourself...

This isn't car sales mate introduce yourself first before you post next time champ, it's not that hard.
  16. Replies
    Views

The Springs Weekend (QLD)

Hi Everyone.

89gqpatrol4x4 and I just had a couple of days at the Springs this weekend and I thought I'd share a couple of photos and videos with you all.

Testing out the Ute on so Wombat...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi guys just a quick message to let you know it...

Hi guys just a quick message to let you know it got the Hard Case on, it wasn't that hard in the end :o lol

37897 37898

Thanks to all you guys for your suggestions and a big thanks to Macca for...
  18. Replies
    Views

I haven't actually had time to do it yet Macca,...

I haven't actually had time to do it yet Macca, plus the Red Baron is in at ARB getting it's Air locker installed :clapping: so I thought I would wait until then. I'll be sure to let you know when...
  19. Replies
    Views

From the Forum mate, he was recommended by Mud...

From the Forum mate, he was recommended by Mud Runner and a couple of the other guys.
  20. Replies
    Views

My New Light Bar

Hello All.

Just thought I would share a few photos of my light bar I recently purchased, just need to wire her up. Can't wait to turn it on down a long dark road!

21. Replies
    Views

Hi there. I have 3inch Tough Dog shocks and...

Hi there.

I have 3inch Tough Dog shocks and coils in my ute and I don't have any complaints as of yet. Went to Land Cruiser Park just recently and they went quite well.

Regards Lachy.
  22. Replies
    Views

G'day macka94 I have taken some photos of my...

G'day macka94

I have taken some photos of my side steps for you to look at.

Just a side view of the steps....
  23. Replies
    Views

I would like it for the tyres as well

I would like it for the tyres as well
  24. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate. It's a DX model with ST Seats the...

Cheers mate. It's a DX model with ST Seats the bloke I bought the ute off had them installed, I put the black waterproof canvas Seats covers on them to keep them clean.
  25. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry too see such a thing happen! There...

I'm sorry too see such a thing happen!

There is a special spot reserved for people like that when they leave this world!