OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I have a VMS in dash system and so far it's been...

I have a VMS in dash system and so far it's been great. Has both on and off road maps and reverse camera. Pretty much a plug n play unit just needing to find the reverse wire to connect for the...
  2. Replies
    Views

I think I've had too much of a blend tonight lol...

I think I've had too much of a blend tonight lol 😜 living the dream👍
  3. Replies
    Views

Lol normally I'm the same but running across the...

Lol normally I'm the same but running across the Tanami I don't wish to run out of fuel out there 😳 so I need to be a little careful.
  4. Replies
    Views

They didn't pull the engine out on mine. I was...

They didn't pull the engine out on mine. I was just going to leave it but it just got too bad a leak and figured a cooked engine was going to cost me a hell of a lot more 😥
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Hodge, The damage was $1800 using genuine...

Hi Hodge,

The damage was $1800 using genuine parts. The leak was coming from the seal behind the timing gear backing plate that seals against the block I believe. In my case they believe that it...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well I bit the bullet, it's in now getting...

Well I bit the bullet, it's in now getting repaired, quoted 8~10hrs plus parts 😳. It was getting worse after every time I drove it.
  7. Thread: Kimberley Trip

by Badball
    Replies
    Views

Sounded like an awesome trip, I will be doing the...

Sounded like an awesome trip, I will be doing the same in April next year and can't wait to start exploring. Thanks for sharing your experience with us all.
  8. Replies
    Views

I was thinking of trying the 2stroke oil see if...

I was thinking of trying the 2stroke oil see if it makes a difference threedogs.