OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Looking for Snorkel and recovery points

G'day everyone,

Well I finally picked it up the other day. 2001 GU TB45E 5 Speed manual. Has one of the most expensive radios I have ever seen. An Alpine iLX-107 that only supports iPhone.... (For...
  2. Replies
    Views

G'day Nathan and welcome to the forum mate! ...

G'day Nathan and welcome to the forum mate!

Nice lineup you have there and just a little envious of the build you have going on the Barra GQ.

Jump right in and join in the fun here. These...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks Mark, Yep. Have been researching this...

Thanks Mark,

Yep. Have been researching this trip for a while now. Wont be camping on this trip. More of a shakedown long trip before our 25th anniversary in 2021. That will be either a high...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks Mudski. Thinking that I will do the...

Thanks Mudski.

Thinking that I will do the High country in the Summer and Winter and yes will definitely have a look at MT Buffalo. I spent 6 years in Albury\Wodonga in the Army oh a few years...
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: Bugga lads! I just read that this trip is on next...

Bugga lads! I just read that this trip is on next weekend, and Im working. Not to worry. Up side is I pickup the big GU next weekend so all isnt lost. Next year Im definitely there. Enjoy yourselves.
  6. Replies
    Views

G'day Mudski, Thanks mate. It certainly is...

G'day Mudski,

Thanks mate. It certainly is clean and tidy. I have been looking for a while and was looking at TD42 and the 4 cyl 3.0 Turbo diesel GUs and almost all of them had been molested or...
  7. Replies
    Views

G'day AB! Its good to be back mate. Looking...

G'day AB!

Its good to be back mate. Looking forward to catching up and contributing here again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Replies
    Views

Returning member

G'day Lads and Lasses,

After a little time away from the Patrol family, I will be back into a new'ish 2001 GU II ST TB45E in the next two weeks. One of the cleanest cars, let alone a Patrol, that...
  9. Thread: Search Options

by rkinsey
    Replies
    Views

Gday jack, Depends on what you are looking...

Gday jack,

Depends on what you are looking for. To use any search engine like how you are describing, put the words or sentence inside parenthesis (Quotation marks) " bla bla bla "

I did a...
  10. Replies
    Views

Returning member

G'day Lads and Lasses,

It has been a while since I visited these pages and have missed you all. I did sell my 1997 GQ RD28T a few years ago and currently run a 1998 Ford Explorer. I will be on the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Just took the Patrol for a run down the street....

Just took the Patrol for a run down the street. Wow, what a huge difference. Deffinately a good idea learning to do all the maintenance mysef.
  12. Replies
    Views

Hopefully I have fixed the oil leak now. Doing...

Hopefully I have fixed the oil leak now. Doing some diagnosis and maintenance today on the RD28T. Was in the middle of taking the intake manifold off so I could get the the top oil feed line to check...
  13. Replies
    Views

I replaced my old rocker cover with one I cleaned...

I replaced my old rocker cover with one I cleaned up to fix a faulty vaccum preasure regulator (I think thats what it is called) which was spitting oil everywhere. I also had a leak from the pipe...
  14. Replies
    Views

G'day Winnie, I have an 8274 High mount for...

G'day Winnie,

I have an 8274 High mount for sale @ $500.00. I'd like to be as generous as the other boys on here but I'm trying to raise funds for upgrades on my patrol.

The motor works fine....
  15. Replies
    Views

Well. Good news so far. I called NRMA this...

Well. Good news so far.

I called NRMA this afternoon. Spoke with a lovely young lady who was very helpful.

I gave my version of events and she said that was interesting as the version she has...
  16. Replies
    Views

My Wife witnessed the incident so I have one...

My Wife witnessed the incident so I have one witness.
  17. What...Tasmania has the internet??? Didnt they...

What...Tasmania has the internet??? Didnt they just connect electricity a few years back??
  18. Replies
    Views

Try...

Try https://www.facebook.com/groups/507563545945393/

and

https://www.warn.com/truck/winches/line.shtml

Cheers,

Rob
  19. Replies
    Views

Macca, I have the Spanset recovery kit and the...

Macca, I have the Spanset recovery kit and the snatch strap in that, as well as the other gear, is top notch.

Cheers,

Rob
  20. Replies
    Views

I should also add brake and clutch lines to my...

I should also add brake and clutch lines to my list.
  21. Replies
    Views

Trace, I'm still building my spares for the...

Trace,

I'm still building my spares for the Patrol but here is a list that I have so far:

Spare fan belts (one of each)
    An assortment of nuts, bolts, screws, fasteners, wheel nuts (x12), wheel...
  22. Nice one Nic. That snake looks like its an...

Nice one Nic.

That snake looks like its an Alpine copperhead - http://museumvictoria.com.au/discoverycentre/infosheets/snakes-found-in-victoria/alpine-or-highland-copperhead/
  23. Thank you to Kris and Fiona for opening their...

Thank you to Kris and Fiona for opening their property to all of us. We had an absolutely fantastic weekend! Was great to meet you all. I still can remember half of the names I was introduced to...
  24. Check out the first post in this thread Todd. ...

Check out the first post in this thread Todd.

I have updated the directions that Kris posted as well as I shared a map on Google maps with waypoints and descriptions. You cant go wrong mate.
  25. Hey Todd, we are heading out at sparrow fart on...

Hey Todd, we are heading out at sparrow fart on Saturday. I plan on being there around 10 - 11ish.

If you need a hand let me know
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4