OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

What year model Evil Twin? As you could imagine...

What year model Evil Twin? As you could imagine if the turbo is still pushing pressure into the intake manifold not a lot of EGR is going to get in there, it's going to take the path of least...
  2. Replies
    Views

I blocked my EGR without Dawes and needle valve....

I blocked my EGR without Dawes and needle valve. No can do as I found. When EGR opens the ECU winds back the boost to allow the EGR to flow in, which now it can't as it is blocked, your EGTs now...
  3. Thread: Scales

by Lemo79
    Replies
    Views

We had them out here in the Central West a couple...

We had them out here in the Central West a couple of years ago checking trailers. It was just a highway patrol vehicle pulling up randomly. There where a lot of over weight tradies trailers got done....
  4. Replies
    Views

Done. Lemo

Done.

Lemo
  5. Replies
    Views

Not familiar with the vdo gauge, but I wouldn't...

Not familiar with the vdo gauge, but I wouldn't as it may be calibrated to that length. Curl it up and hide it somewhere would be my advice.

Lemo.
  6. Thread: Catch can

by Lemo79
    Replies
    Views

That looks tidy, job well done and yet another...

That looks tidy, job well done and yet another way to install the Provent without adaptors.

Lemo.
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks Rickie3, had searched online but had no...

Thanks Rickie3, had searched online but had no luck. Was one of the reasons it wasn't done yet as was waiting to get instore, running out of excuses now.

Lemo.
  8. Replies
    Views

Here are some pics of my ARB rack that I said I...

Here are some pics of my ARB rack that I said I would put up. Shows the cross bars and spacing, and the feet system.
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/danil14c/Forum/IMAG0954_zpspe70ubsn.jpg...
  9. Replies
    Views

I do walk down the midlle of it, you could maybe...

I do walk down the midlle of it, you could maybe bounce in the middle without feet loosing touch, but don't think I would jump. Just went and had a look and it has 10 cross bars plus if you count the...
  10. Replies
    Views

I purchased the full length alloy rack in...

I purchased the full length alloy rack in December for $1511 and fitted it with help from a mate in their car park. Was quoted $100 fitting, but could only get over on a Saturday when they don't do...
  11. Replies
    Views

Oh, also happy with the quicker spool up since...

Oh, also happy with the quicker spool up since blocking the EGR, much more pleasant around town to drive and I thought I was happy with it before.
  12. Replies
    Views

Hey hodge, I put the EGR block in and fitted my...

Hey hodge,
    I put the EGR block in and fitted my Dawes yesterday, wasn't going to put a needle valve in. I to now have similar problems at 100 as yourself. Boost will settle at 12 flat road no...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey Hodge, you won't regret the Autron, I love...

Hey Hodge, you won't regret the Autron, I love ours. You will need the quick-fit as well, or like I have done put a brass barb in the IC pipe. If you haven't already got a spot for the egt probe,...
  14. Thread: My gu9

by Lemo79
    Replies
    Views

Don't you wish they stayed that clean all the...

Don't you wish they stayed that clean all the time. I like the smoked bonnet protectors, think they look great.
  15. Replies
    Views

Great stuff, I had the trim off my door on Sunday...

Great stuff, I had the trim off my door on Sunday to adjust the hinge and snapped a shot of the same plug for you. The switch appears to be in the latch. Can,t see that disconnecting it would be a...
  16. Replies
    Views

Cloudy Headlights

Hey all,
    Our 2006 GU Patrol when we bought it this week had cloudy headlights, didn't look the best. I said to my wife that Super Cheap sell kits for refreshing these and that we should do so....
  17. Thread: Gu iv 2006

by Lemo79
    Replies
    Views

So we bit the bullet and hopefully pick up our...

So we bit the bullet and hopefully pick up our 2006 GU IV ST 3.0L tomorrow, only have the 1 pic so far so will ensure to take more when I manage to prise myself, or my wife, from the drivers seat...