OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi. Just thought I would post a follow up to...

Hi. Just thought I would post a follow up to assist any one searching with a similar problem. Got a reconditioned MAF on eBay for $100, installed in ten minutes and problem fixed. Boosting and...
  2. Thread: Geocaching NT

by gbab01
    Replies
    Views

Yeah we are in to it on and off. Actually is a...

Yeah we are in to it on and off. Actually is a good way yo break up a trip and get you to some spots you would have not bothered with or would have never known of. Did quite a few up NT and Darwin...
  3. Replies
    Views

Reverse Camera advice please

Hi. Pondering on a reverse camera for the GU and am interested in what others are using or any general advice. I am leaning towards the ones that attach to your rear view mirror as this seems a more...
  4. Thread: Buying a gu 2.8

by gbab01
    Replies
    Views

Hi. I have a 2000 GU 2.8 and love it. Had it for...

Hi. I have a 2000 GU 2.8 and love it. Had it for about 12 months. Yes the engine is a bit quirky and likes to be revved. My thinking was along the same lines as yours in relation to cost and concern...
  5. Thread: sky treck SA

by gbab01
    Replies
    Views

Hi. I've done it twice. First time about 5 years...

Hi. I've done it twice. First time about 5 years ago and last time about 2 years ago. I was in a Suzuki XL-7 then which got through no worries but had a few bottoming out issues in some of the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi. I am installing a EGT soon to monitor just...

Hi. I am installing a EGT soon to monitor just that. This chip does deliver more fuel and I understand that can lead to increased temperatures. I use the chip conservatively for that reason. Looking...
  7. Replies
    Views

Only been a member for about a week and haven't...

Only been a member for about a week and haven't noticed any difference over that time. All good.
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi. Yeah. The Patrol4x4 site has been displaying...

Hi. Yeah. The Patrol4x4 site has been displaying that warning for weeks. I use Mac so not so worried as they are a bit more robust when it comes to virus infection, but enough to be avoiding going to...