OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Have you adjusted the waste gate on the turbo...

Have you adjusted the waste gate on the turbo that's what controls your boost..
    And just wind the fuel screw in some more .
    Basically more fuel more power then more boost will help it burn and ...
  2. Replies
    Views

It's a bush turbo they do have a little sideways...

It's a bush turbo they do have a little sideways movement even when brand new but shouldn't have any back and forth.
    I have heard screeches come from leaking gaskets.
    Might be worth checking...
  3. Replies
    Views

Should have near 0 movement in your turbo if...

Should have near 0 movement in your turbo if there is play this is no good. Check your dump hasnt come loose from the back of the turbo also this can cause the noise as well.
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah just undo it a fraction and leave it loose...

Yeah just undo it a fraction and leave it loose until you get everything positioned where you want it then tighten them up.
  5. Pre turbo is more accurate as its closer to the...

Pre turbo is more accurate as its closer to the piston and you will lose a lot of heat through the turbo hence 550C is your safe limit post turbo. You can run 2 it wont hurt and will give you the...
  6. Replies
    Views

the filters can be taken out its just fiddly. i...

the filters can be taken out its just fiddly. i did led in my dash and a/c controls etc and it looks mint
  7. Replies
    Views

Compensators are near tuned out of the equation...

Compensators are near tuned out of the equation by most tuners as with a diesel you need fuel to make the heat to then make boost so the sooner you can get fuel in the sooner you will have boost and...
  8. Ok lets figure it out...lol There are 3 images...

Ok lets figure it out...lol

There are 3 images below...How many and which ones do you see...

The GQ engine bay below from photobucket......
  9. hey bud iv always ran tuff dog shocks they tend...

hey bud iv always ran tuff dog shocks they tend to be more rigid and rough unless there worn out then they tend to start floating around i would be checking the bushes in your lower control arms...
  10. Yep definitely got Drop Boxes. Where the radius...

Yep definitely got Drop Boxes. Where the radius arm attaches to the front diff looks a little strange? can i get a close up pic of that?

As newby said, you dont have a front sway bar connected or...
  11. There are no sway bars pictured and you still...

There are no sway bars pictured and you still have standard radius arms. I think you may have meant superior lower control arms on the rear? And your certainly running drop boxes. With your rattles...
  12. Yup drop boxes for sure Tappin N Crappin

Yup drop boxes for sure

Tappin N Crappin
  13. Replies
    Views

Performing well stock pump. I have fitted an...

Performing well stock pump.
    I have fitted an electric fuel pump though the typical $40 one for a carb car.
    To tune i really haven't had a real go at it i basically wound it in 1/4 of a turn at a...
  14. So when you say wander do you mean your forever...

So when you say wander do you mean your forever correcting the thing cause it seems to be very twitchy and slight steering?

If this is so then your caster correction is not up to spec for the lift...
  15. Replies
    Views

I've got both on my Patrol. The light bars are...

I've got both on my Patrol. The light bars are awesome for off road stuff where you want to light up everything for about 300 metres. They can be a bit annoying on road because the reflection off the...
  16. Replies
    Views

Your other option is to buy lights and put a HID...

Your other option is to buy lights and put a HID kit in it mate. You will get a HID kit off eBay out of Hong Kong for under $100 in a 55watt.

Buy your lights then buy the kit that suits them. It...