OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mt dissapointment doesn't sound like much fun. ...

Mt dissapointment doesn't sound like much fun.

Maybe the bloke who named it was in a yota.
  2. Thread: Defected

by Richo460
    Replies
    Views

yeah when he said about the bump stop thing i...

yeah when he said about the bump stop thing i questioned on about what it was supposed to be and how he knew it was illegal when he didn't know what it was supposed to be, after that he was a bit...
  3. Thread: I want one

by Richo460
    Replies
    Views

here is another one from the website for the GU...

here is another one from the website for the GU enthusiasts. pity its only a small pic.
    Dad was saying how the howl from the tires sounded like a jet winding up for take off.
  4. Thread: I want one

by Richo460
    Replies
    Views

I want one

My parents just got back from a holiday to Iceland. Dad was telling me about the patrols they use to do tours to the glaciers and stuff, this is one of them.
    Very nice! (say with borat accent)
  5. Replies
    Views

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by...

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid
  6. Replies
    Views

welcome mate, i am also in cairns. I love v8's...

welcome mate, i am also in cairns. I love v8's and would be keen to see your rig one day. Sounds like a ripper!
  7. my old petrol puslux did that a few times. Turned...

my old petrol puslux did that a few times. Turned out the wiring at the coil was a bit loose and would cause the ignition to sometimes turn off then on and make loud bangs. It was kinda funny cause...
  8. Replies
    Views

welcome mate, i'm a little further north. The GQ...

welcome mate, i'm a little further north. The GQ is a tough rig and goes well up in our part of the world. Might have to organise a weekend for all the north qld'ers one day.
  9. i don't think any of those vehicles will be gone...

i don't think any of those vehicles will be gone in 60 seconds. It might only take 60 seconds to break into all of them but they wont be getting anywhere quickly! lol
  10. Did you get it sorted? I'm not sure if it is the...

Did you get it sorted? I'm not sure if it is the case with everything but both my computer sound cards had digital optical audio out but it would only do a 2 channel signal so none of my amps would...
  11. Replies
    Views

not that i have seen mate, our site runs big...

not that i have seen mate, our site runs big diesel generators. Coal fired Power station work is your best bet for big stuff.

Expat stuff is ok, New Guniea can have good rosters but the place is...
  12. Replies
    Views

It would be easier and you may even make some...

It would be easier and you may even make some money out of selling the diesel and buying a petrol. There are lots of petrol/gas patrols for sale but not many diesels.
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, i too am in mining, i am a...

Hey mate, i too am in mining, i am a boilermaker/rigger and somehow ended up FIFO to Egypt 6/3 (weeks). Getting FIFO is not easy, often you have to know someone or just get lucky. Working for a...
  14. Replies
    Views

you can go with really big heavy wall pipe if...

you can go with really big heavy wall pipe if your gonna give it a hard time or if not something less. I am a boilermaker and am going to make some for my lwb soon. I am going to use about 3" pipe...
  15. Poll: looks like i might have the time off work, i am...

looks like i might have the time off work, i am going to bathurst so might only make the first few days but thats better than nothing. Won't book till i am certain but fingers are crossed.
  16. Replies
    Views

thats a weird problem you have there. I reckon it...

thats a weird problem you have there. I reckon it would be worth while changing the clutch fluid if you haven't done already. Is it hard to get out of gear or hard to get in gear or both? If it...
  17. Replies
    Views

Great Mag mate, looks like alot of effort but...

Great Mag mate, looks like alot of effort but turned out really well, would love to help in what ever way i can. I will send some pics of some general Patrolling when i get home, might be able to use...