Good 2 hear

Thread Now Closed
  2. Replies
    Views

Good news mate

Good news mate
  3. Replies
    Views

Gumtree sucks. Facebook is good for coverage but...

Gumtree sucks. Facebook is good for coverage but do have to deal with a bit of shit. If you can be mate just be patient someone will come along and snap it up mate. The first person that called me...
  4. Replies
    Views

This is my $10 eBay flex head torch. The torch...

This is my $10 eBay flex head torch. The torch supplied with the welder was too thick with the start button on it and I didn't use the button anyway. The flex head allows you more choice of angle...
  5. Replies
    Views

More practice stuff.. obviously I'm not showing...

More practice stuff.. obviously I'm not showing what didn't work :)
  6. Replies
    Views

My experience with the Renegade? I bought it...

My experience with the Renegade?
    I bought it last year, end of September, for my 71st birthday after thinking that I was probably already too old to learn to Tig, especially aluminium.

I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Very tidy and clean Patrol there mate. A lot of...

Very tidy and clean Patrol there mate. A lot of attention to detail and very thorough and neat with the mods, e.g. Somebody will hopefully benefit from it. Shame its gotta go. Good luck with sale.
  8. Replies
    Views

brake mart mackay actually stock them $299...

brake mart mackay actually stock them $299 gobsmacked. Thanks anyway for the help guys.
  9. Good on you robo. Always good to see people...

Good on you robo. Always good to see people keeping the threads going with good feedback.
  10. Replies
    Views

partsouq.com I have used them plenty of times...

partsouq.com

I have used them plenty of times now. They are based in Dubai and shipping times are usually 5-7days to your door.

You can also use the part number in the following websites-...
  11. Thread: Robo's ride

by jff45
    Replies
    Views

Tridon not Tridant.. This is what I'm using in...

Tridon not Tridant..
    This is what I'm using in my conversion. Temps in normal use stay around 77-79..
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi Robo, sorry I didnt get back to this thread...

Hi Robo, sorry I didnt get back to this thread until today, looking for answers to another problem. Yes I followed the destructions you wrote and set the spring half way between the recommended...
  13. Replies
    Views

I'm kind of forcing myself to accept the noise...

I'm kind of forcing myself to accept the noise because I'm confident it will be good when it gets really hot and I really don't want to empty rad, redo coolant, etc again.
    It also makes me drive it...
  14. Replies
    Views

Tbh I didn't notice any difference from std to...

Tbh I didn't notice any difference from std to high flow, but each motor will have varied results. Just did a good arvo's drive doing deliveries etc etc. Pretty cold here today, around 18c and the...
  15. Replies
    Views

So yesterday was pretty hot here, around 36c or...

So yesterday was pretty hot here, around 36c or so. The hub was engaged the entire time whilst driving. while I didn't get a chance to get onto the freeway to really test it, I did push it a bit on...
  16. Replies
    Views

I took mine out last Sunday for a run up to the...

I took mine out last Sunday for a run up to the Sunshine Coast. 37C outside temp, briefly saw 38 for a few seconds. The factory Ti outside temp readings have always been pretty accurate. It was a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Just thought to bring this discussion back up,...

Just thought to bring this discussion back up, particularly about the Infinity fan and re oiled OEM hub. Yesterday we Melbournians were treated to a 30 degree day. It only took 270 days for this to...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yeah not sure tbh. Unless the td hub was not...

Yeah not sure tbh. Unless the td hub was not working right????

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
  19. Replies
    Views

Too much silicone doesn't prevent the hub from...

Too much silicone doesn't prevent the hub from "locking up". Actually, the hub never locks up. It just turns at an increasingly greater % of engine speed as the bimetal spring opens the valve...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Rock Fishing - This is a MUST read, please.

Tragically, lives have been lost whilst rock fishing along WA’s rugged coastline.

The attached are initiatives, from memory, from a father who lost a son, and implemented by the Department of...
  21. He made two visits Robo. Second visit he put duct...

He made two visits Robo. Second visit he put duct tape over his plates. You don't do that if it's stolen. He owns it.

Distinctive. It's been seen by others around Werribee. LED light bar is held...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hey did not read all of this but one thing to...

Hey did not read all of this but one thing to remember with a diesel and temp riseing

if you lift your foot so your not pushing fuel into the pots it will stay cooler both egt oil temp and water ...
  23. Replies
    Views

I went for a 16 X 8 in a Neg6 offset and they ar...

I went for a 16 X 8 in a Neg6 offset and they ar perfect. The tyre is inside the guard and no scrubbing at all.

I still have 3.9 ratios and the TD turns them easy but real keen to find some 4.3s...
  24. Replies
    Views

Slightly smaller in diameter by a poofteenth....

Slightly smaller in diameter by a poofteenth. Thicker and larger blades though.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
  25. Replies
    Views

This seems to be the oil to use according to many...

This seems to be the oil to use according to many other users on the interwebs. I did drain my hub out first, but I still think I need to add more. Time will tell....
    And thats the fan I used.....
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4