OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Swapped out the Aeroflow Lift Pump to the carter...

Swapped out the Aeroflow Lift Pump to the carter Black today, was a journey of differences, but 4 hrs later all done with new mounting configuration. I have heard a lot of people saying the carter...
  2. Replies
    Views

The beast is home with the canopy on, thanks to...

The beast is home with the canopy on, thanks to MB and his trusty shed and tractor. Boost pump developed a faultand essentially stopped the car, think I will be looking at a different make, the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Oh shit, he has started again, god help us! OK...

Oh shit, he has started again, god help us! OK what does that mean in plain english please????ps see ya tomorrow at 9
  4. Replies
    Views

I used to do the dealer servicing run, simply...

I used to do the dealer servicing run, simply made best use of my time and effort until I found they were using 1st year apprentices and not completing the scope of the schedule and charging me for...
  5. Replies
    Views

@MB, have a look at these clamps as an...

@MB, have a look at these clamps as an alternative. The unit you used is heavy duty for sure, the link below has a distinct difference in that it has a spring effect that compensates for the...
  6. Replies
    Views

A few of us, led by MudRunnerTD, have utilised...

A few of us, led by MudRunnerTD, have utilised old rear seat frames that mount to the existing points in the car, then put the plate you show welded to the frame. This gives you an air gap under the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Getting closer, inch by inch. Ran the big wire...

Getting closer, inch by inch. Ran the big wire down to the back today, sheathed it in 3/4" heater hose for mechanical protection, spent a good 2 hrs resolving a potential hot spot where Brunswick...
  8. Replies
    Views

John, the Willwood pads were a shitshow to begin...

John, the Willwood pads were a shitshow to begin with, needed to be bedded in and the first corner out of the garage the car 'slid forward with full brakes, frightening. Anyway, after they were...
  9. Replies
    Views

Rounding back on this conversation, I have had...

Rounding back on this conversation, I have had mine on the road now and cannot detect any deficiency in either steering or brakes. The hydroboost over the willwoods is great, very firm and...
  10. Replies
    Views

Finished the hydraulic oil cooler assy today,...

Finished the hydraulic oil cooler assy today, wired up the fan with external switch. Some would say it was satisfying, nah, another PIA job to get to the end point. Sorted out the air compressor...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Went to mount the ARB lightbar today using the...

Went to mount the ARB lightbar today using the ARB locknuts, after paying the ransom you would think they would actually fit - NOPE, nuts diameter bigger than the slot. So 1 hr on the die grinder,...
  12. Replies
    Views

Bugger, this just sounds too good to resist.

Bugger, this just sounds too good to resist.
  13. Replies
    Views

Fitted the hydraulic hoses for the winches thru...

Fitted the hydraulic hoses for the winches thru the air fed cooler, another fiddly tight as hell job done and dusted. Struggling with the effects of going onto blood thinners and every knock and...
  14. Replies
    Views

Happy birthday meathead!

Happy birthday meathead!
  15. Replies
    Views

Bit the bullet and went positive displacement...

Bit the bullet and went positive displacement gear pump for the interchiller secondary pump, mentioned in the advert they are not quiet, however it cant be any louder than the blower, the Neighbours...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Time to put that small tray of kitty litter under...

Time to put that small tray of kitty litter under the bonnet or on the ground under the car I reckon!
  17. Replies
    Views

Did it come with all the clips and tabs? New or...

Did it come with all the clips and tabs? New or s/h?
  18. Replies
    Views

Wouldn't it be great to have a shed organised...

Wouldn't it be great to have a shed organised with all that NP gear, at your fingertips, instead of my debacle of a storage system that starts at the floor level and reaches the first shelf purely by...
  19. Replies
    Views

The guard was in aisle 17 at my spares location -...

The guard was in aisle 17 at my spares location - inside his shed! He didn't have to look far, just ask.
  20. Replies
    Views

Bought some fittings and hose from the guy who...

Bought some fittings and hose from the guy who supplied me the kit for the front and rear hydraulic winch setup - what a breath of fresh air in a land of crap - effortless, helping, interpreted my...
  21. Replies
    Views

Keep me in mind toiger when you get to the front...

Keep me in mind toiger when you get to the front guard rails as I need a set once my sliders are welded up and fitted, but months away I reckon
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Spent 6 hrs swapping out a defective booster pump...

Spent 6 hrs swapping out a defective booster pump on my interchiller circuit, only to find the replacement is farked as well - two brand new pumps, magnetic drives instead of direct coupled - advise...
  23. Replies
    Views

Plassy, its a mount frame for an intercooler coil

Plassy, its a mount frame for an intercooler coil
  24. Replies
    Views

Fitted a wide angle reversing light, bought it...

Fitted a wide angle reversing light, bought it from Paul at Ledlights.com.au, great quality, and pricing, yet to fit the canopy white/orange lights.
    Also fitted the new cruise control today, pretty...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off...

Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off them, the doors would not shut unless lifted over the door catch then pushed hard or pulled hard from the inside. The new hinges sorted that all out.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4