Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: New guy.

by james008
    Replies
    Views

New guy.

Hey guys.
    I've been lurking around these forums a bit, reading what I can etc but I only just joined up.
    I've bought 4 Patrols and still have 3 of them, I've got 3 MK's and had an MQ that was kind...
  2. Replies
    Views

jeez guys, good way to put new members...

jeez guys, good way to put new members off......... kind of reminds me of another forum that folk on here bitch about!!!!!!!!!!

Danny, welcome aboard mate. What sort of off roading do you do? BFG...
  3. 33734 33735

4. Replies
    Views

Poll: Im still in front with 615 890 k on the clock...

Im still in front with 615 890 k on the clock original and havent touched it apart from the head at 490,000 cmon who has more ???
  5. Thank you, trying to download the service books...

Thank you, trying to download the service books etc, but I have the slowest internet access.

My husband started to look at removing the injector pump but it has anti theft bolts etc on it and he...
  6. Replies
    Views

I don't have the same engine as yours. Yes it...

I don't have the same engine as yours.

Yes it is straight forward just as described above, you remove the control unit and connect the ignition and earth straight to the shut down solenoid.

I...
  7. Removing the NATS in a Nissan Patrol TD42 2005

Hello,
    Does anyone know how to remove/override the NATS engine immobilzer system for a Nissan TD42.
    I took the car to the nissan dealer and they could not fix it and want to investigate it...
  8. Replies
    Views

Very usefull online catalog on all Nissan

Hi mates, after more than 10 days of googling i found this very usefull online catalog for Nissan cars.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/

Hope some one in this forum get happy to look on the catalog.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If I may add my 2 cents to this to this topic. ...

If I may add my 2 cents to this to this topic.

My background with diesel/LPG goes back to 1999 when we were looking at avenues to get more power and driveability out of the 4 cylinder n/a Hilux....
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have a 1999 GU TD42 NA it had the Diesel Gas...

I have a 1999 GU TD42 NA
    it had the Diesel Gas setup in it when I brought it in Feb this year
    from what I can gather from reading all over the place.... its not very helpful to a NA engine, but,...
  11. Sticky: Check the bronze filter in the fuel pump after...

Check the bronze filter in the fuel pump after every couple of fuel filter changes as it blocks easily. Symptom a gradual loss of power just after a filter change.Remedy on the rear of the pump is a...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  13. Thread: Hi guys

by White_GU
    Replies
    Views

Hi guys

Haven't seen this forum before.. looks good!

I live in Victoria, East Melb. Have a White GU Patrol that I'm trying to set up as a Tourer. Have had the patrol for a couple years and have done only...
  14. Replies
    Views

Original - Hello and Welcome Message.

Welcome to the Nissan Patrol community.

I'm Andy (Administrator) of the forum. If you need help at anytime or having issues with any other members or see offensive language and images then please...