OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have auto and it goes to 4000 easy have seen it...

I have auto and it goes to 4000 easy have seen it get over that before but backed off real quick. Drive it like you stole it I say. Besides if it goes bang then the misses won't hesitate in a power...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks Nisshead just had this replaced in a...

Thanks Nisshead just had this replaced in a recall had it done and passengers side air bag recall done thanks for you help mate. Waiting for scan gauge then will work from there.
  3. Replies
    Views

Just order standard rate springs if it's standard...

Just order standard rate springs if it's standard rate your after but like the standard spings on your vehicle they are limited to how they perform. Depending on what your going to be useing it for...
  4. Replies
    Views

5601156012 This is Indie and Mayo they love...

5601156012 This is Indie and Mayo they love getting out bush and getting dirty.
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi welcome I tothought of going with a Land Rover...

Hi welcome I tothought of going with a Land Rover but was told by an old Englishman at work to cancel my weekendd as I'll be doing work on it every weekend so chose the patrol.
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi everyone

G,day all have purchased 2008 gu wagon 3 lit and joined the site to utilise the wealth of knowledge and experience that's out there so as I make the right decisions when modifying my soon to be...