OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Expression of interest for reverse cameras oe

Hi all I have found a mob that will, if enough ppl are interested
    make a replacement rear numberplate light with a built in reverse camera.
    Being only early we may be able to ask for certain specs...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well I just had a massive weekend in the garage,...

Well I just had a massive weekend in the garage, I woke up early on Saturday morning to go and collect my motor from the machine shop, and then I had to go get my wheel rotation and a tire repair...
  3. Super news guys. Well done to us all and Matt and...

Super news guys. Well done to us all and Matt and George, and I guess Jonathan. Lol

We should be proud of ourselves, good deeds never go unnoticed, unless your married.
  4. Replies
    Views

We are all entitled to our opinions. I don’t...

We are all entitled to our opinions. I don’t share yours but we must be careful not to let it divide us. I believe your response is what people like him want. He was no more representative of Islamic...
  5. Replies
    Views

^^^umm what? He was acting alone and had other...

^^^umm what?
    He was acting alone and had other legal grievances. This has nothing to do with IS. It has everything to do with a nutter acting as a criminal. Best to check the facts on this...
  6. Replies
    Views

My thoughts today are for the innocent people...

My thoughts today are for the innocent people killed during the siege in Sydney
  7. Replies
    Views

Does waving a flag make it a terrorist situation?...

Does waving a flag make it a terrorist situation? If it’s some crazy young bloke from the suburbs acting alone & waving a flag would you call it a terrorist incident or a hostage situation. Seems to...
  8. Replies
    Views

The bloke at your local BatteryWorld needs to go...

The bloke at your local BatteryWorld needs to go back to battery school. If a single battery can be charged by a, say, 80amp alternator, why on earth would he even think that a 40amp DC to DC charger...
  9. Replies
    Views

You can even wire in a parallel rocker switch as...

You can even wire in a parallel rocker switch as an option/backup to the hand controller.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh207/JFF45/Winch%20install/IMG_0600_zps4702d0ac.jpg