OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

An insulated door for my Travel Buddy oven.

An insulated door for my Travel Buddy oven.
  2. I used to leave a small 600mv panel on the...

I used to leave a small 600mv panel on the dashboard of an old Triton we used to "bush bash" on a friend's farm. Rewired the lighter socket direct to the battery for the panel, and never ever had a...
  3. Replies
    Views

OMG! That brings back some mammaries.

OMG! That brings back some mammaries.
  4. Thread: Battery

by bazzaboy
    Replies
    Views

Yes PeeBee, that thought did come to mind. There...

Yes PeeBee, that thought did come to mind. There is no stickers on it anywhere, but it looks like a name and number was engraved on the bottom base/edge. Unfortunately it is illegible because of...
  5. Thread: Spanner stuff

by bazzaboy
    Replies
    Views

Two big Dewalt bags. One with assorted hand...

Two big Dewalt bags. One with assorted hand tools, the other with Dewalt battery powered tools.
  6. Yes, their a great mob, and they do their best to...

Yes, their a great mob, and they do their best to look after the High Country and keep it open for everyone. I just renewed my membership again. I'm planning on going to the 2020 muster at Merrijig....
  7. Replies
    Views

If it's lifted, it could be the traction control...

If it's lifted, it could be the traction control system kicking in and reducing the power. Not sure if your model has it, but if so, and this is the issue, it will usually happen in bends or coming...
  8. Replies
    Views

I've had a Travel Buddy for years, probably one...

I've had a Travel Buddy for years, probably one of the best things I've ever bought for the 4wd. Can't beat the smell of a couple of Butter Chicken pies wafting through the 4wd on a winter's day.
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes, the last of the "genuine Australian...

Yes, the last of the "genuine Australian politicians" who actually cared for this country and it's people. The current lot have no idea, and are only in the game for themselves. I'm very sad that the...
  10. I'd check the radiator for blockages and get a...

I'd check the radiator for blockages and get a pressure check to confirm. Also confirm that the clutch fan operates. It also would be worth replacing the coolant, if it's not been done for a while....
  11. Thread: Solar set-up

by bazzaboy
    Replies
    Views

Sorry, misrepresented myself. Two wet cells...

Sorry, misrepresented myself. Two wet cells under the bonnet, and a AGM in a battery box in the back of the wagon ( occasionally ) *edited original post
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My mistake, your absolutely correct.

My mistake, your absolutely correct.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I wanted it to last longer. I wanted to see...

I wanted it to last longer. I wanted to see Mundine beaten senseless.
  14. Replies
    Views

Good to know. Just checked, and Penrite 80w-90...

Good to know. Just checked, and Penrite 80w-90 Diff oil does have Limslip added. Thanks Hodge.
  15. Replies
    Views

Bit of a win today.

Received an Email from Alliance Insurance thanking me for taking up their extended vehicle insurance in 2014? Took me buy surprise as I don't remember doing it, or paying for it, so I gave them a...
  16. Replies
    Views

There are many reasons and theories as to why...

There are many reasons and theories as to why this happens, and there a better qualified people on this forum to give advice on the subject than me, but this is my experience.
    I only drove my new...
  17. Replies
    Views

I know what your saying, and I also like the BFG...

I know what your saying, and I also like the BFG muds, but in my case, AT's would work well for my needs 80% of the time, with only the remainder preferring muds. I spent an obscene amount of time &...
  18. Replies
    Views

Back to stock wheels

Just swapped out my 33" BFG muds & steelies, and put the stock mags & tyres on for a trip to Tassie is a couple of weeks. Not doing any serious off-road stuff while there. Forgot just how good she...
  19. Replies
    Views

You'll wish you'd bought one years ago. Great...

You'll wish you'd bought one years ago. Great units. My favorite is cooking "mini" lamb roasts from my butcher. You'll find it very hard to keep driving with that cooking smell happening behind you....
  20. Replies
    Views

Bought myself a new Travel Buddy oven for my trip...

Bought myself a new Travel Buddy oven for my trip to Tassie in a couple of weeks. Gave my old one to my son. Great units. Nothing like a hot pie or sausage roll on a cold day.
  21. Thread: Depression

by bazzaboy
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: For once in my life I think I can identify with...

For once in my life I think I can identify with those people suffering from depression. I've always been a very strong person and tended to deal with things myself, while keeping it all bottled up....
  22. Replies
    Views

Just purchased another boat and looking forward...

Just purchased another boat and looking forward to getting out with my son to annoy some fish again. The Botany Bay airport runway is one of my favorite spots, and used to produce some good bream at...
  23. Replies
    Views

Favorite funny movie cilps or home videos

Guys,

How about we post some addresses or links to some of our favorite funny movie or home video clips. Not necessarily 4WD related but can be. Anything humorous. Life's getting too serious not...
  24. Replies
    Views

It could be the best decision you've ever made,...

It could be the best decision you've ever made, but just make sure it's not a "life crisis" decision based on age. At 59 you still have a lot of life yet, probably enough to clear any debts before...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just added a pic of the new boat in my post, a...

Just added a pic of the new boat in my post, a page back or so, for those interested.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4