OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Highly rate these little hydraulic scissor...

Highly rate these little hydraulic scissor platforms if needing a second set of arms working alone [emoji123][emoji123]

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/03/33.jpg
  2. Respecting our Little LB’s teenage wishes tonight...

Respecting our Little LB’s teenage wishes tonight in regard not wanting to GU wagon build underway crossing the Simmo this July 🥲[emoji3590]
    Onwards & upwards for now, time to boogey and ready my...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off...

Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off them, the doors would not shut unless lifted over the door catch then pushed hard or pulled hard from the inside. The new hinges sorted that all out.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Was invited to go camping this weekend with some...

Was invited to go camping this weekend with some friends at Greens lake. Decided to do more instead.

After spending the last few weekends under cars, we are enjoying our free weekend.

Friday...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had a quick catch up with Plasnart this arvo....

Had a quick catch up with Plasnart this arvo. Talked a bit about the Swan Lake sand dunes and camping area among other things. Gotta get you lot down here for a weekend.
  6. I am using a pneumatic one. Very handy to just...

I am using a pneumatic one. Very handy to just pull the trigger instead of pumping a lever single-handed while under the truck. And you can replace the grease fitting on the end of the hose (I...
  7. I’ve got 5ltr containers with a usb rechargeable...

I’ve got 5ltr containers with a usb rechargeable tap, drop hose into water and tap the top of the tap and away it goes 87821
  8. Replies
    Views

Q1. Yes. I’ve never changed out the needle...

Q1. Yes. I’ve never changed out the needle bearings in mine. If they ain’t broke…

Q2. I have gear pullers that can grab from the inside also. Probably too big for those needle rollers though.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Started the clean up at MB's shed today, found 8...

Started the clean up at MB's shed today, found 8 off 10mm sockets, and 10 off 10mm spanners and 3 dozen screw drivers, on it goes, way over equipped now, but resultat of poor tool management during...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Adventure probably does not sum this up...

Adventure probably does not sum this up adequately. Anyway you survived to tell some stories, so all good.
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Overkill, but I use innox MX8. The grease was...

Overkill, but I use innox MX8. The grease was only slightly tainted after 10ks of driving.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Try clicking on the printable version. It seems...

Try clicking on the printable version. It seems to make my computer accept the forum properly.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Fkn gorilla tape... "Premanate" fixing.. ...

Fkn gorilla tape...
    "Premanate" fixing..
    Lasted 3 days holding my new mount up....
    Not sure if it's just a shoit product or if I need to use...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sunday morning I have received my barn door...

Sunday morning I have received my barn door window seals from Road Runner Offroad and they went straight to the GQ. Aussie made non-OEM and it's a perfect fit.

I have received top notch customer...
  15. Replies
    Views

I think you need to look in detail at the...

I think you need to look in detail at the materials. The bladders are generally made from a 'food grade PVC' material, whereas tanks are from Polyethylene or even polypropylene.

The PVC will have...
  16. Replies
    Views

A mystery. Doesn't sound like it is the water...

A mystery. Doesn't sound like it is the water storage, the water or the billies you've boiled the water in.

Assuming you are boiling the billy on a fire - have you tried doing so on your stove...
  17. 10g has pulled the pin on the trip mate, still...

10g has pulled the pin on the trip mate, still haven’t heard from chock, his father or Kurt
  18. That's nearlly got to be called FULL. Beyond 10...

That's nearlly got to be called FULL. Beyond 10 can get messy and slow.

13 or 14 really is bursting gents. 10G needs to be the final inclusion bar something extraordinary.
  19. Hey bloke. Awesome your still here. Yea mate...

Hey bloke. Awesome your still here.
    Yea mate were in for this one.
    Going to be a pretty epic 2 weeks.
    As you probably guessed I'm now in a ranger..

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  20. 87606 Port Augusta motel we are staying at 4th...

Port Augusta motel we are staying at 4th july, meal next door at my cousins hotel we have a function room booked, just need to add names
    Booked in at pt Augusta
    Stropp n june
    Bob n Di...
  21. 8760487605 Hi Matt yep details above

Hi Matt yep details above
  22. As per above 10G Brother [emoji3590][emoji3590]...

As per above 10G Brother [emoji3590][emoji3590] NissanPatrol.com.au is still standing, join on in anytime [emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Well a bargain came along so I couldn’t say no...

Well a bargain came along so I couldn’t say no rrp$450 got it for $225 brand new fridge box 87592
  24. Fitted my overedger fridge door organiser today ,...

Fitted my overedger fridge door organiser today , good Aussie made products
  25. Had the chassis brace welded on today, hopefully...

Had the chassis brace welded on today, hopefully it gives me a little more faith in the dual cab note the paint runs are for extra strength �� and a 3” cat back exhaust, no difference in note at all...
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4