OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The Ryco R2132P CAV filter is 15 micron too. But...

The Ryco R2132P CAV filter is 15 micron too. But only at Beta 75, or 98.7% efficiency. Which means the filter will let approx one out of every 75, 15 micron particles to pass through the filter....
  2. Replies
    Views

Maybe Im biased but Ryco are just the expensive...

Maybe Im biased but Ryco are just the expensive "cheap" filters. Fleetguard and Donaldson equivalents to the R2132P are 12 micron. I can't recall ever seeing a 10 micron CAV equivalent. The genuine...
  3. Replies
    Views

Selectable (when driver chosen) front lockers for...

Selectable (when driver chosen) front lockers for the win First Pooy Mate!
    ‘Most’ of our Trols rear LSD’s are as tight as a Nun’s..... and very near rear locked capable from stock for 90% of...
  4. Replies
    Views

Probably not. I only commented on the E-locker...

Probably not. I only commented on the E-locker 'cos that's the only locker I've ever used & that was what Mudnut had said he was saving for. That said I had learned before getting it about how...
  5. Replies
    Views

Found these pics of when I installed mine. Been...

Found these pics of when I installed mine. Been there for 3 or so years without a hitch. I have the earth of the pump connected to the oil pressure switch so the pump will only turn on when theres...
  6. Replies
    Views

There is very little chance of a stone smashing...

There is very little chance of a stone smashing the pump/filter bowl in my opinion. You could even use a PVC/ABS enclosure from Jaycar or similar to provide some preliminary protection. I would not...
  7. Replies
    Views

mudski is probably a good starting point regards...

mudski is probably a good starting point regards the config I would think. He sells a wide range of filtration gear and knows the detail better than most. Drop him a PM if he doesn't chime in.

My...
  8. Replies
    Views

You bought a hybrid hyperflex kit, it will roll...

You bought a hybrid hyperflex kit, it will roll and dive. It's a characteristic of the hyperflex arms and off the shelf 5 links. This is largely due to the distance between the bushes at the diff...
  9. Replies
    Views

You can't really 'over grease the bush' as such...

You can't really 'over grease the bush' as such as it will only take as much grease as can be held by the voids/surface roughness of the elements or the clearance. You are simply reducing friction,...
  10. Nice can of worms you have got there, the H...

Nice can of worms you have got there, the H bracket you are talking about is sold by Superior because they only supply a certain number of different length dropper arms. I also brought a Superflex...
  11. Replies
    Views

That's the bolt spacing on the bottom of the...

That's the bolt spacing on the bottom of the radius arm for the sway bar mount the 'H' bracket bolts to their radius arm then the sway bar mount bolts to the 'H' bracket.
  12. Hmmmm. I thought that "H" bracket was an...

Hmmmm. I thought that "H" bracket was an aftermarket spacer that bolts to the radius arm to space the swaybar down.

What exactly are they asking? The distance from the swaybar link to the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Flip the rear drive shaft. If you have gone for...

Flip the rear drive shaft. If you have gone for bulk travel you'll need to notch that crossmember too. I had to do that on mine and it'll still touch if everything is extended.
    You'll notice that...
  14. Replies
    Views

f@#kn air !!! i had a similar problem where i had...

f@#kn air !!! i had a similar problem where i had air getting into the fuel - diagnosed with a piece of clear hose from the filter to the injector pump , anyway i solved the problem & stopped the air...
  15. Easier to replace the tie rod end on the drag...

Easier to replace the tie rod end on the drag link. The GQ Pittman arm take the Drag link under and the GU is Over. And a different taper.
  16. Replies
    Views

The axle load is the same between GQ and GU (1500...

The axle load is the same between GQ and GU (1500 and 1800 as posted by Pee Bee)... but (there is always a but) don't confuse 'factory' GVM and 'raw' axle loading ratings.
    Factory GVM spec will...
  17. Replies
    Views

Send your VIN to Nissan and they will send you...

Send your VIN to Nissan and they will send you back a nice letter telling you. I did this. It is probably hidden in the manual somewhere also. I know my GVM has 2800 for a 2.8TD. I have a GVM...
  18. Replies
    Views

If you keep wrestling with an Idea, have road...

If you keep wrestling with an Idea, have road tyres (legal) and play tyres, (37's on a 17 inch rim) modify the guards properly to fit the play tyre and shave the Diff.
    Diff shaving can give an inch...
  19. Replies
    Views

Plenty of folk do put bigger tyres on, often...

Plenty of folk do put bigger tyres on, often combined with illegal lifts, but the insurance companies know that. If you get unlucky & have an accident you can bet that tyre size (& lift height) will...
  20. Replies
    Views

I have just changed from 15s to 16s. The 16s give...

I have just changed from 15s to 16s. The 16s give you more choice in tyres and are becoming more popular than the 15s. The main reason I went 16s is because I have gone with 35 inch tyres, so having...
  21. Replies
    Views

You have sorted the box install and hook up to...

You have sorted the box install and hook up to comp housing, well done and looks good mate.
  22. Replies
    Views

Well I reckon you have worked your was thru a...

Well I reckon you have worked your was thru a raft of problems and beaten them, one way or the other! Well done. Regards the outer guard, sit, think it thru and see how you can make it work - it...
  23. Strange how you say Phil that copper is better...

Strange how you say Phil that copper is better than alloy for heat transfer. I reckon I have spoken to about six different radiator places and all of them said alloy was better for heat dissipation....
  24. Here is the engineering and the total myth...

Here is the engineering and the total myth busted. The thermal conductivity of copper is 1.9 times that of aluminium. So if you have the same area of core with the same number of fins and the same...
  25. Replies
    Views

Selleys has this product -...

Selleys has this product - http://www.selleys.com.au/sealants/silicone-and-other-sealants/remover/
Page 1 of 2 1 2