OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. G'day Rod if you want i can get you some...

G'day Rod

if you want i can get you some prices on rebuild kits and other parts from the engine reconditioners i used to work at, they can get pretty good prices so might be able to save you some...
  2. Just had a quick chat to my bro and he's asked if...

Just had a quick chat to my bro and he's asked if the dipstick had popped out after running??
  3. I went down this track only 8 months ago. I used...

I went down this track only 8 months ago. I used my local HM GEM engine shop to get me the parts and do the cylinder liner fitting and machining. If you can find the thread that i wrote earlier this...
  4. Not sure if I would buy the ebay rebuild kit if...

Not sure if I would buy the ebay rebuild kit if it wasn't from a reputable supplier.

Not sure how long you want to keep it, but you only want to do it once.....

Mic
  5. Well you have a lot to chew over.. First up...

Well you have a lot to chew over..

First up pull the donk out.. I'm sure somewhere in the manuals there would be tolerances for such things like sleeve and piston wear. If there within spec then...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jaycar in Dixon Road mate... replacement Motors...

Jaycar in Dixon Road mate... replacement Motors are cheap as chips.

Just check that you get the correct ones. Drivers door is different to the others
  7. Replies
    Views

You can buy hex sockets the right size that will...

You can buy hex sockets the right size that will fit on a 1/2" breaker bar, that's what I use on tight ones.

Tony
  8. Replies
    Views

You'll need a more heavy duty corrosion...

You'll need a more heavy duty corrosion penetrator than wd40 mate - I'll have a hunt in the garage for the name of some stuff I used to get the nuts off the swaybar mounts - they wouldn't move even...
  9. Replies
    Views

give the front of the bolt heads a couple of...

give the front of the bolt heads a couple of reasonable taps with a hammer.

Forget the angle grinder.............i prefer an oxy torch :)
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...