OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

when i brought mine it came with a rubber do dad...

when i brought mine it came with a rubber do dad that the pushes in the you push the radio into it thats what the instructions said and its been in their for 2 years
  2. Replies
    Views

yer sounds like a plan i have the holesaws to fit...

yer sounds like a plan i have the holesaws to fit a safari snorkle to a gu that im willing to share their only bunnings ones but do the job well
  3. Thread: so.........

by philfree
    Replies
    Views

hopefully a large part of a new turbo for the 4.2

hopefully a large part of a new turbo for the 4.2
  4. hi sorry i didn't realise their was a reply to...

hi sorry i didn't realise their was a reply to this thread and ive been busy ill check with the boss tommorrow and see what he has to say and get back to you
  5. How far would you travel for the work I may be...

How far would you travel for the work I may be able to get you a start in Gympie as truck mechanic ?
  6. Replies
    Views

im not sure exactly what the problem is with why...

im not sure exactly what the problem is with why the guage isn't working but the control module for the fuel transfer needs them to work otherwise it can't safely transfer the fuel the the light...
  7. Replies
    Views

I could probably repair yours if you wanted me to...

I could probably repair yours if you wanted me to but you would have to send it to me if you wanted a spare of have to much trouble with getting a new one thanks
  8. hi what we use as work is a short piece of...

hi
    what we use as work is a short piece of copper pipe bent to 90 degrees with the end almost closed attached to the hose we remove the fan speed resister that bo that goes into the side with a...
  9. Replies
    Views

its worth noteing here that some times where the...

its worth noteing here that some times where the main bearing in the compressor goes as it gets hot it damages the seal in the front of the compressor makeing it leak so if it has you will need a new...
  10. Replies
    Views

I think i might be able to help you i made a...

I think i might be able to help you i made a wiper delay ciruit for my old ute whitch is variable i think with some modification we could effectivly make a set delay after ignition is turned off i...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi check if iot does with your foot on the brakes...

Hi check if iot does with your foot on the brakes could be a earth issue
  12. Thread: 24v or 12v?

by philfree
    Replies
    Views

Hi redarc makes a range of them from 3 to 60 amps...

Hi redarc makes a range of them from 3 to 60 amps i would reccomend not going under 20amps http://redarc.com.au/products-and-services/ce-series-charge-equaliser is the link i do not work for them i...
  13. Thread: 24v or 12v?

by philfree
    Replies
    Views

Hi New here but have some input Yendor is...

Hi
    New here but have some input Yendor is correct what happnes is when you draw off of the 12v battery it requires more to recharge and because they are charged in a 24v bank the 24v battery gets...