OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thought I would give this thread of a general...

Thought I would give this thread of a general update of what I'm doing with the car. Good for me to look back on in the future. The patrol had been leaking oil more and more severely and I diagnosed...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well its finally done and I am out on the road,...

Well its finally done and I am out on the road, quite an experience. I am glad I did it but won't be rushing to do it again it took me a long time. I am no expert when it comes to working on cars...
  3. Yeah I tested them, found a wire that was near...

Yeah I tested them, found a wire that was near the injector wires for the tb42 that was outputting 12V when on and start but wasnt enough to switch the solenoid. Ended up using a wire from the coil...
  4. Replies
    Views

Update time: Day 5 - Taking more things off...

Update time:

Day 5 - Taking more things off the tb42 including battling with the damned top two bell housing bolts. Made worse on the tb42 by there being way more junk at the back of the firewall...
  5. Replies
    Views

Update time, I began the swap on Sunday 21/7: ...

Update time, I began the swap on Sunday 21/7:

Day 1 - Spent the day labelling all the wires in the td42 engine bay and taking off what was connecting the engine to the engine bay.
    Being the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Finally got it off, thanks all. Turns out the...

Finally got it off, thanks all. Turns out the trick was pressing in the clutch. Unfortunately now the engine wont clear the front of the vehicle with the crane maxed out and the tyres let down. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

Auspecial's GQ

Hey all,

Starting a build thread for my patrols, I recently repurchased my original GQ td42 wagon that I first bought in 2008/9. Nowadays she is a bit of a rust heap but the engine is happy and...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the advice all! Might just put my...

Thanks for the advice all! Might just put my manual box in with the td42 but wanted to ask around about keeping it an auto also.