OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Your best upgrade and cheapest for the results...

Your best upgrade and cheapest for the results you’ll get is:

Upgrade the factory crap wiring off the headlight stalk using heavier gauge wiring and run individual relays for your low and high...
  2. Replies
    Views

Think it’s 5%. But their parts were mostly...

Think it’s 5%. But their parts were mostly cheaper than other places anyway, especially some of the genuine Nissan bits. So saved a fair bit. Well i have. I always price up gear and usually end up...
  3. Replies
    Views

Patrolapart

Just wanted to give a shoutout to PATROLAPART who are a sponsor here. Pretty sure they still are as i get a discount for being a nissanpatrol.com.au forum member.

I’ve basically rebuilt my GQ with...
  4. I know it may seem trivial. But have you checked...

I know it may seem trivial. But have you checked all the drain slots in the bottom rail aren’t blocked with dirt, leaves etc?
    I had issues with mine leaking when i bought it. Usually in the corners....
  5. I did similar with my garden edge flares when i...

I did similar with my garden edge flares when i found out about issues with them possibly cutting pedestrians etc (like if you got hit by a Patrols flares that would be the worst issue you’d have...
  6. So just to update everyone. Turned out that the...

So just to update everyone. Turned out that the voltage drop across the dash cluster and tacho needle moving when applying the handbrake and power button (auto) was......DIRTY PLUG CONTACTS on the...
  7. This is it. From 2012. And it was from here...

This is it. From 2012. And it was from here hahaha. Didn’t even realise. Great idea. Just trim the flare a bit rounder. Thats what i did. Looks almost factory 👍🏼
  8. Replies
    Views

Have no idea how to post videos or photos here...

Have no idea how to post videos or photos here mate 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️
  9. Replies
    Views

My TB42s exhaust system (few months old) has...

My TB42s exhaust system (few months old) has Pacemaker extractors, 2.5” exhaust system with one muffler and then straight to the back, no resonator. It drones a little but doesn’t annoy me and...
  10. Replies
    Views

Banging the top of the dash “usually” fixes the...

Banging the top of the dash “usually” fixes the issue...BUT...mine got gradually worse and driving around with no speedo was stressful (speed cameras everywhere lmao). I ended up finding a gauge...
  11. Thread: Howdy

by The Survivalists
    Replies
    Views

Howdy

Evening. I’m Wes. Been on the site here for 3yrs but haven’t posted till now. I’m not overly social lmao. Ex Navy and Army. Background in engineering. Love my GQ. Best vehicle I’ve owned. Hope to...