OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

you can buy truck style mirrors like you want...

you can buy truck style mirrors like you want from most 4x4 and speed shops.
    Might look under towing mirrors to find them
  2. Replies
    Views

If you can find a set of Safari mirrors go for it...

If you can find a set of Safari mirrors go for it as they do come up time to time. Alternatively Toyota landcruiser mirrors are a straight bolt on fit..I have them on mine

look on ebay for :

LH...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Cheers mate, glad you have found it helpful.. Yes...

Cheers mate, glad you have found it helpful.. Yes i fit the join at the top but should not really matter.
  4. Replies
    Views

New Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Shocks

Hey Guys,

As I'm sure many of you have probably seen on our Facebook page, today is the grand release of our Foam Cell Pro shocks!

These shocks are a no compromise product, built to tackle...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Once you have tensioned your wheel bearings to...

Once you have tensioned your wheel bearings to the correct spec insert the new Brass locking tab.

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/Stripping%20the%20GQ/GQ%20CV%20rebuild/PC030322.jpg

Install...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DIY CV and Swivel Hub Rebuild Thread

OK So one of the big maintenance items that we may attempt at home is a CV swap or Swivel Hub Rebuild. I have done this a Few times and have had these pics ready to go for ever!! I have referenced...
  7. Replies
    Views

GQ Rear Caliper

I am also in the process of doing all the brake Calipers new seal kits, the rear calipers needed a new piston as they had some pitting replaced both with new ones but had some trouble finding them...
  8. Thread: Zd30 td42t air box

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Yeah sorry mate the bloke picked it up the other...

Yeah sorry mate the bloke picked it up the other day....
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: IMPORTANT! - Forum rules to sell in this section

1 ) This section is for only selling Nissan Patrol parts and 4wd accessories. anything else advertised in this section will be deleted.

2 ) We are not eBay, all advertisements must have a price....
  10. This is them mate, I know these are the sliders...

This is them mate, I know these are the sliders but they also do fixed as well OZ AM&R
  11. I'll have a look when I get on me lappy, to hard...

I'll have a look when I get on me lappy, to hard on the tappacrap
  12. Replies
    Views

Patrol4x4- Time to Go Easy ...

EDIT: "Patrol4x4 still currently has virus's and Malware so please do not visit the site at this time - no doubt, information will be released around both sites when they've sorted the issues". Sorry...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey mate you got any pics of what your doing be...

Hey mate you got any pics of what your doing be good to see
  14. Replies
    Views

Nissan Patrol Magazine - Issue 1

Free download of our first Nissan Patrol magazine (November Issue).

As time prevails these magazines will get bigger and better. Any feedback or ideas are welcome for the next issues!

NOTE:...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Great information MR, we'll sticky this one for...

Great information MR, we'll sticky this one for sure!
  16. Recovery Bridles (Equalising Straps) and understanding Sling Loads

At the request of others...

Recovery Bridle - A recovery bridle is a rope, cable or webbing strap attached to both sides of the vehicle being towed or winched. It allows for relative movement on...
  17. Replies
    Views

no probs. Your right it is a big job but your...

no probs.

Your right it is a big job but your paint is now as clean as it ever was and flat as a tack mate, you might even go over it again with 2500 if it is really rough but get into it with...
  18. Replies
    Views

hmmmmm... 1500 is a bit rugged mate, if your...

hmmmmm... 1500 is a bit rugged mate, if your paint was scratched to buggery then the 1500 will "straighten it out" for you but if you have a really close look you will find that you have "swirl"...
  19. Replies
    Views

A bit of back pressure is good (apparently) on a...

A bit of back pressure is good (apparently) on a naturally aspirated motor but there should be enough in the mufflers.
    3" on a naturally aspirated 4.2 is over kill, 2.5" is heaps, but as Scotty has...
  20. Replies
    Views

The factory exhaust manifold may have a large...

The factory exhaust manifold may have a large internal diameter but extractors use tuned length pipes to draw the exhaust gases out of the cylinders.
    Bench bends better than mandrel........in what...
  21. Replies
    Views

I ended up putting on pacemaker extractors and a...

I ended up putting on pacemaker extractors and a 2.75" mandrel bent pipe (no cat converter) so now it makes a very nice tune through the rev range!!!
  22. Replies
    Views

just make sure ifyou get extractors that they...

just make sure ifyou get extractors that they also fit a decent sized flex joint(bellows) otherwise you will be for ever welding your extractors up
  23. Replies
    Views

Earlier threads her recommend mandrel bends (no...

Earlier threads her recommend mandrel bends (no lessoning of size at bend + no restriction), I understand this is important for performance motors, but have not asked why it is needed for standards...
  24. Replies
    Views

Easy answer is any system that move exhaust gases...

Easy answer is any system that move exhaust gases quicker gives a better performance hence increasing economy to varying percentages. Extractors(free flow) exhausts allows an even collection of...
  25. Replies
    Views

A snippet fro Wikipedia Marinised (also...

A snippet fro Wikipedia

Marinised (also marinized) is when products have been specifically designed, redesigned or tested for use and long term survival in the harsh marine environment. This is...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4