OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Older owner of an ageing y61 zd30ddti

Hi All
    I have had a lot of adventures and fun with my vehicle. Have driven her across Australia about 5-6 times from Perth and up the centre of WA.
    I have had a good run mechanically with her...
  2. Went to the Vic High Country but did we Winch??

So I headed up into the Vic High Country last weekend for 4 days of Hut chasing, Snow chasing, alcohol and hot fires.

The plan was to take Zach in the GQ and meet up with Rossco on Thursday night...
  3. Replies
    Views

We headed North after leaving Murchison House...

We headed North after leaving Murchison House Station and were bound for Steep Point. The drive was around 6 hours or so, and it can be a bit hit and miss going into Steep Point depending on when the...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have only sewn pics of your said...

I have only sewn pics of your said bike....inthink I should offer to give it a clean....i want it very much so

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
  5. Replies
    Views

How to improve your (cheap) Rooftop Tent

I bought a new roof top tent of eBay a while ago. It was at the $700 mark. It looks just like the ARBs or Ironmans; I've even checked them out on expos to see if details are different but of course...
  6. Replies
    Views

well that didnt go too well.

What an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moJ7j86MyWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  7. Replies
    Views

I think with what you are aiming for then your...

I think with what you are aiming for then your reasoning with the 9" is fair and probably not a bad option due to as you know the infinite aftermarket goodies for these. The only other real option is...
  8. Replies
    Views

The patrol h233 is a 9.5 inch diff with 33 spine...

The patrol h233 is a 9.5 inch diff with 33 spine axles
    The h260 is just shy of 10.5 inch with either 35 or 37 spline axles depending on the model I believe.

I am not 100% sure but I think the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Patrols run the strongest diffs around.. Why...

Patrols run the strongest diffs around..
    Why down grade??
    Grab a gu drive line with the bigger cv's, nit sure if the do chrome moly gu cv's like they do gq diffs..