OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

With the roof, cut a slit in the metal a few...

With the roof, cut a slit in the metal a few inches in and parallel to the gutter. Then "stretch" the roof until the gutters line up. After tacking the roof in place you will need to fill the wedge...
  2. Replies
    Views

Any 4 link based tech should have you starting...

Any 4 link based tech should have you starting with "Link suspension for dummies" on Pirate. Also try and find the Triaged link calculator version 4 I think it is now

Just installing a long arm...
  3. Thread: Hydro brakes ?

by ala
    Replies
    Views

hydro boost brakes

Hi I fitted these brakes to my GQ last year best thing ever done. IM running 35inch tyres truck weighs about two tonne will lock all wheels with little effort. Just be aware you may have to change...
  4. Replies
    Views

ive done one myself I used a 70 series rear...

ive done one myself I used a 70 series rear window do as three dogs said ask any question should be abel to help
  5. Replies
    Views

If you like that explanation, I have a circuit...

If you like that explanation, I have a circuit and explanation to give a warning if you left your lights on

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?24474-Lights-Warning
  6. Replies
    Views

I got the pressure switch off ebay...

I got the pressure switch off ebay...
  7. Replies
    Views

The Y61 is also 50mm wider track than the Y60. No...

The Y61 is also 50mm wider track than the Y60. No biggee if you are swapping both diffs as a complete package but you may encounter rim offset issues and tyre scrubbing if you have big rubber set up...
  8. Replies
    Views

The y60 master cylinder will work but to get the...

The y60 master cylinder will work but to get the most of the larger brakes fit the y61 master as well. The later one has a larger bore this equates to better stopping power. The gu's run thicker and...
  9. Sorry about the size of the pic, on my iPad and...

Sorry about the size of the pic, on my iPad and had to just grab it out of my build thread

You will find the suspension pics on page 3 of my build thread in my sig line mate
  10. Replies
    Views

I saw this when I was looking up Styleside Utes...

I saw this when I was looking up Styleside Utes for the thread I stared last night. This was on Patrol 4x4:

Lets see if I can quote from the other forum like MR told me.... :biggrin:

11. Replies
    Views

I don't know if this is not acceptable but I know...

I don't know if this is not acceptable but I know that patrol4x4.com has a lot of chop threads for ute convertions etc
  12. Replies
    Views

Yes we use it here for body lift blocks but...

Yes we use it here for body lift blocks but anything would do even mild steel,
    nice tight fit and tap in with hammer or tack weld on, your call even alloy,
    depends what you can get your hands on...
  13. Thread: Supercharging ?

by davo94
    Replies
    Views

I had the m90 on a v6 3.8l running 14psi...

I had the m90 on a v6 3.8l running 14psi intercooled at just shy of 300rwhp.
    Its not in its efficiency range in the higher rpm range however with the low rpm-power you seeking dont look past it.
  14. Replies
    Views

Hey bud You could message this guy and ask him...

Hey bud

You could message this guy and ask him where he go the one in the add

NISSAN-PATROL-4-2lt-TURBO-DIESEL-TD42-ENGINE-RECO
  15. Replies
    Views

Alls Good , for the drain holes. mark out a...

Alls Good , for the drain holes. mark out a pattern with dividers centre punch drill then countersink a touch.
    Looks more than strong enough all gunna be how this "box" is mounted, she''ll be right
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol GQ Workshop Manual.

Free download below for the Nissan Patrol GQ workshop manual.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT ATLEAST INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND HELP THE COMMUNITY OUT FOR...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...