Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Some more pics

Some more pics
  2. Replies
    Views

Day out at Binnies rd ripley

Out and about at Binnies rd ripley with some mates. A hole in the sidewall of a tyre, lost the front time of side step but had a great time
  3. Thread: winch

by YNOT
    Replies
    Views

May the force be with you??? Tony

May the force be with you???

Tony
  4. Thread: Drawers for my GQ

by gec
    Replies
    Views

I have some plans for draws and although it does...

I have some plans for draws and although it does say they are for a prado they can be fitted to anything. I have tried to include them in this post but if it doesnt work pm me your email and I will...
  5. Replies
    Views

got one on the GQ bit of work settin it up but...

got one on the GQ bit of work settin it up but wee worth the effort.With a small tank i can run air tools .I think mine is rated at 8 cfm @ 2000 rpm ,Cheers Mike
  6. DIY - Installing a Second or Third Battery

Hey guys i just posted this in another thread but thought it was worth its own in the DIY section.

I didn't want it to get lost cause it looks like really good detail.

Excuse the fact that it...
  7. Replies
    Views

D.I.Y. Endless Air - On-board Air systems

G'day guys,

Well i figured that lots of guys are looking to set up air systems on their trucks and here is a good spot to put pics, ideas and links for people to use as resources.

Here are a...
  8. Replies
    Views

G'day mate - welcome aboard. What part of Brissy...

G'day mate - welcome aboard. What part of Brissy you from? There is a few of us now. Great people, information an laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in the conversations and enjoy!

Don't...
  9. Replies
    Views

Have been using Active 2T for some time in my...

Have been using Active 2T for some time in my TD42 an it does seem to make the engine run a little smoother an quieter.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi everyone, That is a very good write-up on...

Hi everyone,
    That is a very good write-up on tappet adjustments Paul, very specific. I particularly liked the mention of visually looking at the rotor to indicate TDC firing. I did not use that...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The proceedure for TD42 is exactly the same, but...

The proceedure for TD42 is exactly the same, but you wont be able to check the rotar button postion to confirm whether it's 1 or 6 on TDC. Easy way to tell is set crank to TDC by timing marks, if...