1. x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. hope it works out OK, Nick.

hope it works out OK, Nick.
  3. Thread: recovery points

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

This is a fascinating topic, and there are quite...

This is a fascinating topic, and there are quite a few threads on here - I use the search function rather than wait for people to send a new response. Make a cuppa and put the feet up is my advice...
  4. National Forum escapees head to the 'burbs and show what this place is about

G'day all.

Words are really not enough for me to say what I feel about this, so I've left it a bit understated. Well, a lot understated.

A few days ago Bigrig wrote about a bloke battling...
  5. This is well Nth of where the meet is - and I...

This is well Nth of where the meet is - and I think they have only just re-opened the road.

Sadly there have been several fatalaties on the highway Nth of Brisbane in the very recent past.

Big...
  6. Thread: newbie

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

Welcome, Mark!! Love that V8 rumble - sounds...

Welcome, Mark!!

Love that V8 rumble - sounds like a nice rig with something a bit different.
  7. Thread: Chester's 88 GQ

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

not sure, but could be rear wheel kilowatts???

not sure, but could be rear wheel kilowatts???
  8. Thread: Brake piston GQ

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

I really only know the basics and a little...

I really only know the basics and a little knowledge and brakes is not a good combination. I'll just raise a few points that may save some time/trouble while we wait for a guru to come along.

No...
  9. Replies
    Views

You could modify the mounting kit to make up the...

You could modify the mounting kit to make up the difference, I guess.

The thing is, a few other important components are bolted up to and positioned/aligned by the chassis rail. For example the...
  10. Replies
    Views

photos would help. To help ensure we are all...

photos would help.

To help ensure we are all on the same page, starting at the outside, first there is the bull bar. Then there is some sort of mounting kit, then there is the chassis.

To help...
  11. Thread: Gay horn

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

Went to onlineautoparts who have a shop in...

Went to onlineautoparts who have a shop in Geebung. They were kind enough to plug both the truck style Stebel horn(139 kh ?) and the Nautilus into some sort of power supply.

The first thing to...
  12. Replies
    Views

A quiet corner for distinguished chaps to gather,...

A quiet corner for distinguished chaps to gather, and share thoughts and experiences.

Especially those of us with old grease under our nails, and dried mud on our best double pluggers.
  13. Replies
    Views

no no no no its not a club, please say its not. ...

no no no no its not a club, please say its not. We don't want to go there. Nightmares like insurance, committees, rules, yuk.
  14. Replies
    Views

No, I did intend to, and even took the camera,...

No, I did intend to, and even took the camera, thinking I'd have plenty of time plodding along by myself for most of the job.

I know people can pick up a lot more from a photo than from text. ...
  15. Replies
    Views

must be juting out a bit more than normal now...

must be juting out a bit more than normal now spring has sprung.

There is a kids song encountered in primary school, using a word rhyming with names ending in #ick. And a generously proportioned...
  16. Replies
    Views

can you leave the shock alone, and use coil...

can you leave the shock alone, and use coil spring compressors to crush the coil and get it out? Even trap the coil in the compressors by jacking up the axle and using it to squash the coil?
  17. Replies
    Views

Now, that's a caravan!! Nice photos, thanks

Now, that's a caravan!! Nice photos, thanks
  18. Thread: Wear your PPE

by Silver
    Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=threedogs;265459]X2 Les , read that years...

[QUOTE=threedogs;265459]X2 Les , read that years ago in Jack Absoloms book, he also suggests playing Solitaire, as sooner or later someone will put the black jack on the red queen.
    Think it was a...
  19. Replies
    Views

G'day Bloody Aussie. there is no chance that...

G'day Bloody Aussie.

there is no chance that the throw out bearing or clutch is stuck on the splines because of the mud and water? there was a post on here a couple of weeks ago on possible cures...
  20. Replies
    Views

Breaks, I think it is time you made the search...

Breaks, I think it is time you made the search function your friend. Otherwise you will wait for someone else to either recreate the info in a new post. Or someone might decide to do the search for...
  21. Replies
    Views

I have that shape from TJM (your originals...

I have that shape from TJM (your originals threedogs :-) ) that I fitted to my Mav/Q. They are fairly deep. Where I have mounted them in the Mav is on the bolts that hold the front bar on, and I...
  22. Replies
    Views

the GQ based comp 'trolls (almost??) all seem to...

the GQ based comp 'trolls (almost??) all seem to be based on a LWB chassis and running gear.
  23. Replies
    Views

Robo, apologies if you know this, but if you do...

Robo, apologies if you know this, but if you do an advanced search on E-bay, and select the completed sales button, or put a tick on it, it will bring up the ones that sold and you can see how much...
  24. Replies
    Views

ammonia trapped under cling film and left for a...

ammonia trapped under cling film and left for a while used to be the solution.

It could be that glue and film has changed since then as that comes from the 'early days'.
  25. will these do in the meantime? ...

will these do in the meantime?

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?13-Fj45-Fire-Truck-All-Round-Farm-Work-Horse.&highlight=shed
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4