OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

As mentioned, no need to degas but full dash...

As mentioned, no need to degas but full dash removal. It looks impressive but it’s not that hard. I did mine a few years ago by myself when I was only 75 :)

2. Replies
    Views

Full dash removal indeed. I used the instructions...

Full dash removal indeed. I used the instructions in the following video to remove my dash, and it turned out not to be a big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KbVeS7KyW0
  3. Replies
    Views

No need to degas the system but its a full dash...

No need to degas the system but its a full dash out job from memory.
  4. Replies
    Views

Hoping you’re on top of the wheel bearing issue...

Hoping you’re on top of the wheel bearing issue Tip Brother [emoji120][emoji120]
    Sad your mechanics/tyre blokes aren’t being as harsh as little old grey me [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using...
  5. Replies
    Views

I’m running the RDA/EBC all round with...

I’m running the RDA/EBC all round with Yellowstuff pads, I rate the combination highly. Followed the bedding in instructions to the letter.
    In my opinion way better than the genuine and that's...
  6. Replies
    Views

I know zero about brakes but wondering if your...

I know zero about brakes but wondering if your big DX Leafy Ute Beast towing across our Great Land on your Top Adventures Cuppa Mate does require better than OEM? I know my old work DX leafy was a...
  7. Replies
    Views

The genuine ones on mine were more effective than...

The genuine ones on mine were more effective than wishful thinking, but only just. Their level of performance was 'dangerous'.
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah another vote for genuine, find they stop...

Yeah another vote for genuine, find they stop heaps better than Bendix and wear isn't too bad really. .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
  9. Replies
    Views

I've used Genuine pads for a long time now. No...

I've used Genuine pads for a long time now. No issues at all. Im almost due for a new set and will buy them again without doubt.
  10. Replies
    Views

No tap mate. Well most of them. I think some of...

No tap mate. Well most of them. I think some of the later utes and CRD wagons had them. The tap will be on the inside under the dash. Take the hose off and try to blow through the core. If its...
  11. Replies
    Views

That's all it is. Available from any decent...

That's all it is. Available from any decent industrial suppliers
  12. Replies
    Views

AB need the subscription details again mate!

AB need the subscription details again mate!
  13. Replies
    Views

Here's how I wired up my reverse camera, taking...

Here's how I wired up my reverse camera, taking the feed to trigger the head unit from the same yellow wire in the passenger footwell that jff45 mentions....
  14. Replies
    Views

If the camera is at the back and needs power...

If the camera is at the back and needs power which then feeds the camera and the screen then take it straight off the reverse globe at the rear. Relay if you are concerned. Take the opportunity...
  15. Replies
    Views

This is a pic of my recently removed dash. It was...

This is a pic of my recently removed dash. It was a long time ago but I’m pretty sure I got the reverse signal from the yellow wire coming from the middle blue relay on the left.
    You’ll need to drop...
  16. Replies
    Views

This looks like a reasonable possibility. ...

This looks like a reasonable possibility.

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/sca-sca-dashmat-grey---nissan-patrol-01-1997---12-2016/3712.html#q=dash%20mat%20nissan%20patrol&lang=en_AU
  17. Replies
    Views

Pretty sure you have much the same model as me....

Pretty sure you have much the same model as me. (suspect yours is a coil rear, whereas mine is a leaf rear)

I bought our dash mat just after I bought the vehicle in March 2011 & am pretty sure it...
  18. Replies
    Views

For us Vic Mexicans: ...

For us Vic Mexicans:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/06/109.jpg
  19. Replies
    Views

It screws in from the back. Anything can be used....

It screws in from the back. Anything can be used. 4mm Alluminium, tin. 5mm perspex. Wood. Good place to then mount switches if you want
  20. Replies
    Views

Hopefully this helps 83790

Hopefully this helps

21. Replies
    Views

There is a very handy bung in the fire wall where...

There is a very handy bung in the fire wall where the Left Hand Drive model steering column would be. Its Big and will take a heap of wires if you want to. ;)

The Trigger for the camera at the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Anywhere. Just go to a tool shop and get a deep 6...

Anywhere. Just go to a tool shop and get a deep 6 point socket. And just cut a slot in it with the grinder.

Sometimes you can get lucky and the screw that holds the wire onto the injector can be...
  23. Replies
    Views

I just replaced the rubbers and a new r/c gasket...

I just replaced the rubbers and a new r/c gasket and didn't bother with reshaping the cover. Hasn't leaked.
  24. Will they fit a Suzuki Jimny , if so can I take...

Will they fit a Suzuki Jimny , if so can I take LHS only and light brackets off bar. Also want to use as a rock slider do you think they would be suitable in standard form ?? . . Please call me...
  25. Replies
    Views

Righto. Pretty simple. Remove the hub > Undo the...

Righto. Pretty simple. Remove the hub > Undo the four bolts holding the two halves together > Lay the hub flat, mountnig flange up and let it sit for a while to let the oil move to the lower half of...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4