OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sorry, unaware some people may not be able to see...

Sorry, unaware some people may not be able to see the pics in the link....
    Hopefully the other site don't mind me borrowing some pics...

2. Replies
    Views

There aren't any fitted to Australian Patrols (as...

There aren't any fitted to Australian Patrols (as far as I'm aware), there is a small "blank/Plate" that needs to be cut out, then these slide into place...
    The link below will take you to the other...
  3. Replies
    Views

56047 Ultragauge arrived today, ordered last...

Ultragauge arrived today, ordered last week.....

So far have managed to set up the first page of 7 possible pages, each having numerous gauges/readings to be set-up and displayed..
  4. Replies
    Views

I have been using the Chemtech in my 2014 for the...

I have been using the Chemtech in my 2014 for the last 3 weeks, only had the car since New for about 4 weeks, the first thing I noticed is that it immediately made the engine a little quieter and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had the windscreen guy come out, from about 6...

Had the windscreen guy come out, from about 6 feet away " Na, can't fix that".....I said, "Hang on, the guy on the phone said if it was smaller than a 5 cent piece then it could be fixed"

Without...
  6. Replies
    Views

Like "Bear" himself, it probably only works if...

Like "Bear" himself, it probably only works if you have a full film,safety,medical team with you, you then ask them to work the phone for you.....maybe it comes with a set of "Bear" endorsed...
  7. Replies
    Views

Had a 2" EFS lift fitted.....then I stood back...

Had a 2" EFS lift fitted.....then I stood back and smiled for a minute, then started planning the next mod (exhaust)
  8. Replies
    Views

The canister is two parts the bottom 2/3 screws...

The canister is two parts the bottom 2/3 screws off, it also has a dipstick on the top, so you can see if it needs emptying....(it really is a nicely thought out and made item)
  9. Replies
    Views

HPD Catch Can

Wasn't 100% where to post this....

Today I received my HPD Catch Can, very impressive piece of kit (for the price it should be)...First I will say that my dealings with HPD were impressive, having...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hmmm, a 2014 Nissan Patrol ST "Titanium...

Hmmm, a 2014 Nissan Patrol ST "Titanium Edition".....fresh off the showroom floor
  11. Replies
    Views

Introduction

Quick introduction, just put a deposit on a 2014 ST Titanium, thought that the forum would be a great place to pick up some hints/tips/knowledge...
    The plan with the Patrol is to travel around Aust...