OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Subscription! wasn't aware there was 1, but happy...

Subscription! wasn't aware there was 1, but happy to do so and how do I go about it please.

Steve
  2. Hi all, I'd love to put my name in the ring to...

Hi all,
    I'd love to put my name in the ring to join this trip but after reading all the blogs on vehicle equipment and so on I would be left at the first hard yard.
    My wagon is pretty much stock...
  3. Thread: straddie

by stock patrol
    Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, Was over main beach last month. Most of...

Hi Guys, Was over main beach last month. Most of the approaches into the beach camping spots were quite steep due to some beach erosion from big tides. Good luck with a camper in tow. A snatch strap...
  4. Thread: Grrrr

by stock patrol
    Replies
    Views

The plates are often used in robberies or the...

The plates are often used in robberies or the likes. So best they've been reported to the authorities to keep your butt clean matey! Sorry bout the tools but maybe someone was watching what goes into...
  5. Can't help with a wiring diagram but my guess is...

Can't help with a wiring diagram but my guess is the temp sender/sensor for the fan if the fuse is ok.
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, This thread has been going for some...

Hi Guys,
    This thread has been going for some time now. So thought I'd put a little input of my own. As one of the previous posters quoted, if the deep cycle is being used to start, they certainly...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, I'm pretty sure that the 3l only has a...

Hi mate, I'm pretty sure that the 3l only has a pre tensioner type adjustment. In other words if the belt is squealing it maybe worn out and the tensioner is at it's limit of travel.
    I've only ever...
  8. Replies
    Views

A lot of power and torque can be felt/noticed...

A lot of power and torque can be felt/noticed when/if you drive by feel or sound of the engine. A diesel does not work the same as petrol, by that I mean don't shove the right boot to the floor to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, I drop mine in my garage with no probs...

Hi Guys, I drop mine in my garage with no probs at all. just gotta do it in style. no rush! no problem! and i have a funnel wif a tube on to hang up to drain the filter run off and leave it there for...