OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey bud, I'm in the similar boat to you,...

Hey bud,

I'm in the similar boat to you, except I went a little out of the way and spent some money
    - New LED lights
    - Leaf over Axle conversion, make it sit higher and move level with the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Redarc Gauges arrived today EGT+Boost including...

Redarc Gauges arrived today EGT+Boost including temp sensor and Dual voltage plus the lighting control. Just gotta find someone to fit them now because I'm clueless with Auto Elec stuff.

3. Replies
    Views

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/302471770686 I...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/302471770686

I believe this is the one for utes, dual cabs and all that.
  4. Replies
    Views

I have a similar problem with my 80L Waeco but I...

I have a similar problem with my 80L Waeco but I think it's because I just leave the fridge plugged in all the time and don't drive far enough each day for the battery to get a proper charge. It's...
  5. Replies
    Views

I personally can't say that I share your opinion...

I personally can't say that I share your opinion haha (I love my meat Medium Rare with Mushroom Sauce!) but some of my family members need to have theirs cooked well done otherwise they won't eat it,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Received the Titan Rear Draws yesterday (Took 2...

Received the Titan Rear Draws yesterday (Took 2 days) got to install them today, took me longer then I thought it would but part of that was me procrastinating lol.

Picture of her sitting...
  7. Replies
    Views

Just purchased 2 Redarc gauges...

Just purchased 2 Redarc gauges EGT+Boost+Temperature and Dual battery volts. Titan rear draws hopefully arriving today according to tracking. Next up is Outback Roof console and UHF.
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, all good don't stress, thanks for...

Hey mate, all good don't stress, thanks for sussing it out though. :smiley_thumbs_up:
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Bought a Baby Weber Q today and found out my...

Bought a Baby Weber Q today and found out my Titan draws will be delivered tomorrow. Something to do on the weekend as I will be home bound.:bananarock:
  10. Replies
    Views

King Brown 3" Exhaust and ECU Remap all done,...

King Brown 3" Exhaust and ECU Remap all done, results are really good, very happy with hp-f in dandenong.
  11. Replies
    Views

Hey AB, Paid yesterday, hopefully you get it...

Hey AB,

Paid yesterday, hopefully you get it soon.

Thanks.
  12. I believe the King Brown's only come in stainless...

I believe the King Brown's only come in stainless looking at their website. It's for my Diesel GU8 Patrol 3L TD, no reason for stainless to be honest, they offered 2 systems Outlaw or King Brown and...
  13. Hey Plasnart, Are you currently logged in to...

Hey Plasnart,

Are you currently logged in to the account linked to your YouTube? Mine is hooked to my Gmail email account and that gives me recommendations based on previously viewed videos....
  14. Replies
    Views

Better late than never I guess, finally getting...

Better late than never I guess, finally getting the remap and 3" Exhaust done this Friday at Diesel Tuning Australia in VIC. Hopefully all goes well. After that thinking maybe the HPD Series 2...
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm keen, would be my first trip, would love to...

I'm keen, would be my first trip, would love to meet everyone.
  16. Replies
    Views

My recently purchased 2012 GU Series 8

Hi fellas,

I've had this for lil, it's got 50000kms, it's a series 8 GU 2012 manual it's got dual battery system, Nissan bullbar, nissan cargo barrier, 2 IPF spotties, 12500 VRS Winch, UHF, set of...