OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Had mine twelve months now. Getting 15/100 round...

Had mine twelve months now. Getting 15/100 round town. 10/100 on a trip to Sydney. 21/100 towing a caravan 2.5ton.

And have not had a speeding ticket for more than 30 years until a got this...
  2. Replies
    Views

I accidentally put about 30 litres of diesel into...

I accidentally put about 30 litres of diesel into a petrol Misubisbi L300. Filled the rest of the tank with petrol. I didn't notice any difference in performance.
    Sid
  3. Replies
    Views

y62 fuel consumption

Just did the fuel consumption calculations from fuel used and kilometres traveled. This is much more precise than the incar calculator.
    16.1ltrs/100Ks. City driving short trips. Haven't had an...
  4. Replies
    Views

Finally picked up the new car on Monday. All I...

Finally picked up the new car on Monday. All I can say is wow. Kevin07 you are correct. I can't get that look of my face and love the fun pedal. Just love the sound when you give that V8 a little...
  5. Replies
    Views

New Y62 Arrival

My new Y62 has landed on the docks. It was ordered in December. Only two more week till I get it. WO HOO
  6. Thread: Y62 Patrol

by Cyclone
    Replies
    Views

I received a curtesy call from Nissan last week...

I received a curtesy call from Nissan last week advising me my car had gone into production. So I used google to try find out how long it take to build a car on a production line. I couldn't get any...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: People who leave shopping trolleys in carparks....

People who leave shopping trolleys in carparks. Too bone lazy to walk twenty meters and put it in the trolley bay.
  8. Replies
    Views

Personalised plates for the new Patrol. Used our...

Personalised plates for the new Patrol. Used our initials and wedding date on QLD outback theme.
    Sid
  9. Thread: 12 Volt Kettle

by Cyclone
    Replies
    Views

Somtimes the trusty old thermos is hard to beat. ...

Somtimes the trusty old thermos is hard to beat.
    Sid
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I was neer blinded early this morning by a wanker...

I was neer blinded early this morning by a wanker with a ute covered in wanker lights. Yes some people do need spot lights but not in a well lit city street. Some of the wankers have never seen dirt...
  11. Replies
    Views

This is a wild card but worth looking at. It...

This is a wild card but worth looking at. It could be the extra load when the AC compressor kicks in is dropping the Cruise control. It may be mechanical if the compressor bearings are shot. The...
  12. Thread: Y62 Patrol

by Cyclone
    Replies
    Views

Y62 Patrol

Not a lot happening with the Y62 Post. Are Y62 owners a content lot and not have much to talk about? I have ordered a Y62 not due until April/May. Keen to hear any updates issues from current owners....
  13. Replies
    Views

My wife let me buy a new Patrol for Christmas....

My wife let me buy a new Patrol for Christmas. The order has been placed just have to wait until April/May to get my present. And just so that I could have something under the tree she got me a...