OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Loving it timbo!

Loving it timbo!
  2. I' ve said "Hello & welcome" there already! ...

I' ve said "Hello & welcome" there already! Thanx for the honour you've made us!

Shall I post more movies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0WWvQJ7trz8

3. Thread: My Tuf 4.2 Gu

by Dark 1
    Replies
    Views

Quick update, we finally have a contract on our...

Quick update, we finally have a contract on our house so, full steam ahead on the van & watch this space as old tuff is gonna get some love as well. Will be ditching the denco for a ball bearing...
  4. Replies
    Views

If you're putting together a turbo kit and either...

If you're putting together a turbo kit and either can't find a TD42T/ZD30 airbox or want something a bit better, consider one of these;
  5. The air free spools I have seen have all been...

The air free spools I have seen have all been fitted to Warn 8274 high mount electric winches. Snake racing (Australia) make air free spool kits.
    I know the Kiwi's are a lot more into PTO winches...
  6. Replies
    Views

2T is the type of 2 stroke oil you mix with...

2T is the type of 2 stroke oil you mix with regular unleaded petrol for use in chain saws etc. It is a mineral based oil, do not use synthetic based 2 stroke oils as they do not mix properly with...
  7. Thread: My truck.

by portal pat
    Replies
    Views

Hello Starck, My truck is also...

Hello Starck,
    My truck is also driven every day. There are no issues whatsoever with Mark's 4WD portal diffs. The vehicle is fully road legal and engineered. Speed is also not a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...