OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Why is Australia ripped off so much, and we accept it?

Ok, 2 things I'll discuss here firstly, let me say I work casually in a spare parts shop, a small franchise in NSW only, Sydney mainly, but also Hunter Valley, Taree and Tuncurry. 12 stores all up.
  2. Replies
    Views

Yeah I assumed I would be able to compress it...

Yeah I assumed I would be able to compress it another way but decided at the end of the day the tool is probably fool safe and now I've had time to think about it, I can think of at least another 2...
  3. Replies
    Views

PM sent to you, Tas

PM sent to you, Tas
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the congrats on 100, hadn't even...

Thanks for the congrats on 100, hadn't even noticed!

Mainly use the truck for a bit of fun, bit of beach work and some camping but plan to do more when our girls get older.

I'm running gas,...
  5. Replies
    Views

It was a one off thing, I normally just thrash...

It was a one off thing, I normally just thrash around in mud and on bush tracks. I've been through that puddle a hundred times in the patrol and my 2 previous Hilux's and never had a drama. I'm not...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have a TB42 5 speed dual fuel patrol. It has...

I have a TB42 5 speed dual fuel patrol. It has extractors and I recently fitted a 350 Holley to it, it is by far the best 4WD i've ever owned. Personally, I wouldn't go for an auto but that is just...
  7. It depends on what kit you're using, some require...

It depends on what kit you're using, some require you to use a ballast resistor. Check the coil specs and see if it's needed or not. I had an early crane cams kit that used a ballast, the coil was a...
  8. Replies
    Views

I'm still alive!

Hi Forum,

Sorry I've been so quiet lately, ive had a lot going on.

Progress update on my patrol.

Last time I was here, it was momentarily cutting out and I was searching for a reason. After...
  9. Replies
    Views

It's advisable to change head bolts as they do...

It's advisable to change head bolts as they do stretch over time, so for the extra few bucks, it's a worthwhile investment.

Make sure you use a steel rule or a flat level bench and set your head...
  10. Replies
    Views

First off, Why would you only change filters...

First off, Why would you only change filters every 10k when you're doing oil every 5? It defeats the purpose of doing an oil change as the 2 filters hold close to 1L of oil in them, so the 1L of...
  11. Replies
    Views

Ok brake problem sorted, I pulled the console and...

Ok brake problem sorted, I pulled the console and sprayed some contact cleaner on it, and also topped up the master cylinder and the light is now out. It was one of the two. Not sure which one, don't...
  12. Replies
    Views

TB42 air conditioning compressor

The compressor on my TB42 is seized, trying to find a replacement, I've checked it at work and the RB30 and TB42 compressors are the same, but a new one is pretty exxy, even at my cost price.
  13. Replies
    Views

If its diesel, 15W40, if its petrol, 20W50. Maybe...

If its diesel, 15W40, if its petrol, 20W50. Maybe run a good quality oil additive to protect your bearings on startup. I usually run a Nulon or a Lucas Oil Stabiliser.