OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Very true, how many people took my word of...

Very true, how many people took my word of warning after heart surgery, hey, hey...put your hands up. Just remember, its too late when your gone.
  2. Replies
    Views

Cyclones need warm water to fuel their fury....

Cyclones need warm water to fuel their fury. Since this cyclone is still nearly 1000kms away from Perth, its impossible yet to say where it will go. Its also moving extremely fast for a cyclone,...
  3. Replies
    Views

Cyclone Alert for Perth

A TROPICAL cyclone which has been menacing North-West communities this week is expected to bring wild weather to Perth and the South-West by Sunday.

The Bureau of Meteorology has issued a cyclone...
  4. Replies
    Views

Bull Bars Under Threat

An email I just received from ARB.

ARB, in conjunction with the Australian 4WD Industry Council has launched a national on-line public survey to collect information from the public about their use...
  5. VIN Number History - (Vehicle Identification Number)

I found some information on the subject of VIN numbers, some of which most people don't understand. Some would say its an interesting subject, so I thought we could discuss it here.

A VIN,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Forum Suggestions

Post suggestions for the Forum Administrator to look into in here, such as if you would like to see a feature turned on or off.
  7. Thread: Nissan FAST

by Chops
    Replies
    Views

Thats partly why I haven't posted any links,...

Thats partly why I haven't posted any links, there's really no point unless you want to look at international models. And I don't think you can ring a Nissan Dealer with an international part number...
  8. Replies
    Views

Read your Nissan Manuals on an iPhone or iPad

Those of you lucky enough to have an iPhone, might like the new application just released from Apple. Its a PDF application which enables you to view PDF files while being mobile. Imagine having your...
  9. Thread: Nissan FAST

by Chops
    Replies
    Views

Nissan FAST

Installed and run this software with success after getting the MSGothic font downloaded and working. Although its 1.7gig, I repacked and compressed it down to 1.5gig. Great program for checking part...
  10. Replies
    Views

MQ / MK Replacement Tail Lights & Indicators

Here is a run down on replacing the lights on your MQ & MK Patrol.

I found some replacement Tail lights & Front Indicators on eBay, supposedly for the MQ/MK.
    Apparently there are different types...
  11. Replies
    Views

There is some gear called Raptor Spray on Bed...

There is some gear called Raptor Spray on Bed Liner which comes in a kit. Apparently you can get it from Auto Pro & Auto One stores, and it apparently retails for around $260.

12. Replies
    Views

SuperCheap Online Parts Catalogue

For those of you that don't know, SuperCheap Autos have an Online Parts Catalogue. You can add a list of parts to a list, then print it out and take it into a store to purchase the parts, or you can...
  13. Sweet, glad that is sorted, I was beginning to...

Sweet, glad that is sorted, I was beginning to think one of us was going batty. The RapidShare and MediaFire manuals I have uploaded, were all scanned before being uploaded, and should be virus free.
  14. Not sure what your after Finly. This post here...

Not sure what your after Finly. This post here has the SD33T Supplement with all the information regarding stripping and rebuilding the SD33T engine.

This post here with the 3 manuals, relates to...
  15. Converting an SD33 to SD33T (Adding a Turbo to Non Turbo Engine)

There has been a lot of talk around, about adding a Turbo to a Naturally Aspirated engine. I was once interested in performing this transformation, however since reading a few comments around the...
  16. Thread: Chops

by Chops
    Replies
    Views

There are a few more things than that. Oil feed...

There are a few more things than that. Oil feed lines for the Turbo need to be drilled and tapped for fittings, and although people have done it, its not recommended. I was lucky and scored an SD33...
  17. Thread: Diff Ratios

by Chops
    Replies
    Views

Is this the information your after, its taken...

Is this the information your after, its taken from the GU Service Manual
  18. Replies
    Views

I have a feeling that may have been the 4.2, not...

I have a feeling that may have been the 4.2, not the 2.8. Though it definitely is the TD model. I could of sworn it was the TD2.8 page I was looking at.

Check this picture out and see if it...
  19. Replies
    Views

This should help you out Ferret.

This should help you out Ferret.
  20. Thread: renee

by Chops
    Replies
    Views

Normally the gas can smell like that, so I would...

Normally the gas can smell like that, so I would say you might have a slow leak in your air conditioner. A sure sign is if isn't getting as cold as it was.
  21. Sticky: Have the full Y61 Electronic Service Manual...

Have the full Y61 Electronic Service Manual coming shortly. Below is a screenshot of the Y61 Electronic Service Manual. It is an executable, so you will need to extract the zip files into a folder,...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Here is the SD33T Engine Supplement - 7.82mb

Here is the SD33T Engine Supplement - 7.82mb
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Heres the Nissan Engine Service Manual - 11.08mb

Heres the Nissan Engine Service Manual - 11.08mb
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Here is the Nissan Patrol Technical Bulletins -...

Here is the Nissan Patrol Technical Bulletins - 9.78mb
  25. Replies
    Views

MQ & MK Manuals and Information

Check out the thread below for Manuals and Information regarding the MQ & MK Patrol.

I'm thinking these forums should have a sub forum within each Patrol model with their own manuals, that...
Page 1 of 2 1 2