OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 76893 That’s the fuel return and the feed to...

That’s the fuel return and the feed to the pump is the out let that is in the centre of the filter not the straight barb the bent one.
  2. Replies
    Views

The value of dual fuel filters

The pic below is of the filtration elements from the two fuel filters just taken off my car. Standard factory type (Ryco Z332) on left, & the CAV type filter element I fitted as a pre filter on the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Mine says 1 hour - Just passenger side airbag

Mine says 1 hour - Just passenger side airbag
  4. Replies
    Views

they should be able to tell you when you give...

they should be able to tell you when you give them your VIN............ either driver or passenger or in some makes both
  5. Replies
    Views

OEM Hubs VS Aftermarket Hubs Comparison

Just thought I'd share my findings on the Aftermarket copies of the OEM manual locking hubs. I purchased some aftermarket hubs as my OEM autos were a bit long in the tooth. I'd read and heard stories...
  6. Replies
    Views

The condenser fan mounts on the passenger side in...

The condenser fan mounts on the passenger side in front of the condenser. I installed a condenser fan out of a series 4 in mine. It bolted straight in.

The relay is located in the relay box beside...
  7. Thread: leaking big time

by 4bye4
    Replies
    Views

My work involves maintanence to mobile plant and...

My work involves maintanence to mobile plant and one recomendation I always make to my customers is to check the ground when they park up the plant. When next using the machinery, move it a machine...
  8. 2010 GU Series VII - Instrument Panel LED Replacement - Learning from Mistakes

As most of you will know, there are a gazillion threads out there about how to replace your dull lifeless instrument panel lights with Uber snazzy colour of choice LED's.

Wanting to be part of the...
  9. Holy farkin' s#it. Glad it wasn't your wallet...

Holy farkin' s#it. Glad it wasn't your wallet mate. ONce and if you get a printout of complete works, do you mind posting it up here so we can see what exactly does nissan do and what do they...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: How to guide - relays

This is a good site to understand all about relays.

http://www.mobileinformationlabs.com/How%20To%20Guides/Relays/HowTo-Relays_understanding_Intro.htm