OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Rip roofy

by brooks
    Replies
    Views

I don't ever go on the forum any more, but did...

I don't ever go on the forum any more, but did today to say thanks for the birthday wishes & saw that Roofy had gone on to the happy hunting grounds. I met him once or twice & he was a real...
  2. Thread: Birthday

by brooks
    Replies
    Views

Birthday

G'day AB, not sure if this is the right page, I haven't been on here in ages, I don't have a patrol :frown:, but i do have a cruiser shorty with a 6.5 chevy :biggrin: thanks for the birthday wishes...
  3. Replies
    Views

Trip from Perth to Melbourne

:clapping: Hi peoples I have finally finished the slideshow from our trip we did in Feb, sorry it has taken so long but hopefully you all enjoy the vid as much as we enjoyed the trip. We went from...
  4. Replies
    Views

From Prth to Melb in 10 days

:)The time has nearly come, Dad and I are traveling from Perth to Melb and taking 10 days. We will be leaving on feb the 8th and going straight to Esperance and traveling along the coast and dunes as...
  5. Thread: Maiden voyage

by brooks
    Replies
    Views

Maiden voyage

My dad and I have not long finished rebuilding my motor and decided to take it out to test how it goes, we were plesently surprised! We went to pipidini and had a ball. We even came across a (we will...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks heaps for all that info that really helps...

Thanks heaps for all that info that really helps me.
  7. Replies
    Views

Caring for your diesel

Hi just wanted to put out there that 4WD action had a really interesting article on caring or protecting your diesel engines, mainly directed at the 3L's. They discussed how over throttling can cause...