OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeh both gq utes I've owned have had them too...

Yeh both gq utes I've owned have had them too mate I just stuck ear plugs in them ha. Should prolly get around to blocking them properly one day
  2. Thread: Stuck in 4wd

by Shaft10
    Replies
    Views

I was down peaceful bay was shit weather though...

I was down peaceful bay was shit weather though biggest swell I've seen down there in years still got a couple salmon though
  3. Thread: Stuck in 4wd

by Shaft10
    Replies
    Views

Sorry fellas fone went flat. Yeh was a snapped...

Sorry fellas fone went flat. Yeh was a snapped ball joint on the linkage. Had to get underneath and do it by hand. So glad it wasn't something internal
  4. Replies
    Views

I've had my brother and my cousin both glasses by...

I've had my brother and my cousin both glasses by complete strangers on different occasions. My cousin was playin wafl footy so it made the news and the bloke got caught. As with my brother the cops...
  5. Replies
    Views

A good knife is worth it IMO

A good knife is worth it IMO
  6. Replies
    Views

Hey fellas I'm always up for a shot if ya want...

Hey fellas I'm always up for a shot if ya want company target or game I'm easy. I'm sussing out a couple deer spots at moment so will let yas know how it goes
  7. Thread: Hey guys

by Shaft10
    Replies
    Views

Originally from Bridgetown now living in...

Originally from Bridgetown now living in Australind. Learnt to drive in the bush down south and learnt the hard way many a time ha ha
  8. Thread: new member

by Shaft10
    Replies
    Views

Bad situation to be in mate. But no need to go...

Bad situation to be in mate. But no need to go about it that way these fellas have been real helpful in the short time I've been on here. People like are the reason forums have rules
  9. Thread: Hey guys

by Shaft10
    Replies
    Views

Hey guys

Hi fellas just joined up have been involved with patrols for a while and just love talking and toyin with them. Located in sw WA currently driving 93 4.2 coil all round and she's a weapon.