OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Sliders

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

Thanks every1, yeh I decided to go with it and...

Thanks every1, yeh I decided to go with it and finished them off today , as was said 50kgs would b like carrying a small child in the car so really I don't think it's going to hurt much, here's some...
  2. Thread: Steering column

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

Thanks, I got it sorted out now behind the...

Thanks, I got it sorted out now behind the indicator and head light lever there was a bearing and a nut, that nut was loose, I tightened that back up and it all good now
  3. Thread: Glow plug relay

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

Thankyou for all the help

Thankyou for all the help
  4. Thread: 2 horns, 1 wire

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

So I might just connect another to power supply...

So I might just connect another to power supply coming from factory relay and see how that goes? ? Would I need to incorporate another fuse along that line somewhere?? Or just put a bigger fuse in at...
  5. Replies
    Views

So I got snorkel off, b4 that had a moment where...

So I got snorkel off, b4 that had a moment where I realized I'm a real jackass lol , there was 1 bolt that I had missed last time , that was wat was holding it on lol and it was staring me right in...
  6. Thread: Rear wiper

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

So I've found the prob, it is that plug in the...

So I've found the prob, it is that plug in the rear quarter panel , I got it out and unplugged it and all the prongs in the plug came with it so I'll just get some new plugs and solder it back on and...
  7. Thread: Body swap

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

52262 this her just b4 we attempt to start to put...

52262 this her just b4 we attempt to start to put her back on her wheels
  8. Thread: Side indicator

by daz172
    Replies
    Views

Hey yeh thnx guys , got it , push it 1 way then...

Hey yeh thnx guys , got it , push it 1 way then another and it just popped out.
    Yeh I'll get the led replacement , everything else in it is led, I never really even thought of those but now I had a...
  9. Replies
    Views

Ok well her they r first pics u will see how loom...

Ok well her they r first pics u will see how loom comes out on I side quarter panel , then following wires to front passenger seat and then the loom going behind glove box...