OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

its usually taken these days anyway, or it would...

its usually taken these days anyway, or it would be when we head up on a saturday!

i havent quite decided yet anyway, i want to do up that way but im torn between that or moroka ranges, but...
  2. Replies
    Views

13th and 14th of feb? thats free for me. what...

13th and 14th of feb? thats free for me. what about you guys?
  3. Replies
    Views

Ensay, Swifts Creek, Omeo, Benambra way. if we...

Ensay, Swifts Creek, Omeo, Benambra way. if we get really excited maybe even Mt Pinnibar haha
  4. editor just got back to me, its not the right...

editor just got back to me, its not the right style for the mag, and the only article i would get is how not to attempt stuff, which might offend members.

i might still come though depending on...
  5. Replies
    Views

Vic High Country Weekend

So we thought it might be cool to do a trip down Vic High Country way over a weekend. I' m local to East Gippsland and I' ve got some great tracks lined up, and I will get a good few articles out of...
  6. haha but it needs to suit everyone ill start a...

haha but it needs to suit everyone ill start a thread and see what people think
  7. hey just had a look, it sounds sick! ive just...

hey just had a look, it sounds sick!
    ive just fired off an email to a mag that might be interested and if i get green lights ill come along. Easiest way to do it for me though is jump in with...
  8. Replies
    Views

potato bake in the camp oven! absolute winner! ...

potato bake in the camp oven! absolute winner!

i buy those round tin BBQ containers from coles, they fit neatly in a decent sized camp oven and it means the camp oven doesnt have to be cleaned...
  9. not mud holes and other painful things, Ive got a...

not mud holes and other painful things, Ive got a few favorite tracks for when its snowing or raining haha
  10. thanks for the offer! i might have to take you up...

thanks for the offer! i might have to take you up on that some time! and same to you in regards to the high country, Always happy to show you the more fun, but less iconic parts of vic! :) you just...
  11. thats some good yarns! love it haha :)

thats some good yarns! love it haha :)
  12. 63438 i just realised you can do three entrys...

i just realised you can do three entrys haha. heres a second :)
  13. 63437 heres my entry! fruit tree in full bloom...

heres my entry! fruit tree in full bloom at the monster in laws house haha
  14. Replies
    Views

what an absolute rippa! thanks for that hodge we...

what an absolute rippa! thanks for that hodge we might make tracks for that area when we head over!
  15. what was your best bush adventure ever?

so there probably a thread for this already but, seeing as im new, i figured id ask the question!

ill start it off haha:

My all time favorite was when the landlord, me, the other half and two...
  16. so heres a pic of the shortbus and the big poo,...

so heres a pic of the shortbus and the big poo, some of you might even recognise the 40 from the 4wd action mags haha, i swapped the engines over about a year ago its now running a 13bt, as opposed...
  17. 63418 so this is it, there more over the back...

so this is it, there more over the back but i snapped this on the driveway this morning haha, its an absolutle ball to play on, so many different lines and you can make it as hard or easy as...
  18. Replies
    Views

so i knew the power steering belt was on its way...

so i knew the power steering belt was on its way out cos i noticed it during a cooling system overhaul about a week ago, but, the wonderful people at supercheap kept getting the wrong size, so at...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: my letter box was full of parcel-to-pick-up...

my letter box was full of parcel-to-pick-up notices, this made me ridiculously happy because they're all car parts! Good thing the boy isnt like all those other nitpicky partners who worry about how...
  20. I mostly handle any Vic High Country stuff the...

I mostly handle any Vic High Country stuff the boys in the office have ideas for. But having said that, They want me to come up so they can show me around their stomping ground for once instead (blue...
  21. point of interest for everyone with a 4x4

so i dont know if you guys all read it or not but i thought id leave this here, its a link to an article i wrote for unsealed 4x4 about something you should always take camping. The boys in the...
  22. thanks guys! itd be great to get along to a meet...

thanks guys! itd be great to get along to a meet up, could make a good article too haha

the wagon the other half bought about 12 months ago and we've done a few mods to it since then, Im no...
  23. Hi! Freelance journalist for 4wd mags and the new girl apparently! haha

So I'm not big on intro's but although I dont technically ówn' it my other half has a TD42 wagon which I steal on a regular basis. Myself I own a Bj42 shorty, (I know I know toyota, shhhh) which I...