OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We had a 3L auto GU and it used approx 21-23L/100...

We had a 3L auto GU and it used approx 21-23L/100 when towing this same van, depending if the muddies were on, but it was 200kg lighter back then too (ATM was 2400kg, now it is 2600kg). The GU never...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well knock me down with a feather, I cannot...

Well knock me down with a feather, I cannot believe it has been so long since I have updated this thread, my apologies....anyway I suppose it is high time I got off my arse and did exactly...
  3. Replies
    Views

Here is what I did with our ARB awning. I added...

Here is what I did with our ARB awning. I added another couple of lengths of sail track, one to the back of the mounting extrusion and one to the ally channel that rolls out with the poles attached....
  4. Thread: Fridges....

by gregs
    Replies
    Views

I really like the National Luna fridges but their...

I really like the National Luna fridges but their price scares me, actually would have loved to have bought an Explorer at the time, although I did consider them in the begining, the price sent me...
  5. Replies
    Views

Here is the link guys, I hope it works ok. ...

Here is the link guys, I hope it works ok.

https://www.facebook.com/PidDieselEngineering?fref=ts
  6. some extra pics

some extra pics
  7. electrical stuff..

Some pics of the 12V stuff I did
  8. Spare wheel carrier

Pics of the spare wheel carrier I built as where they had the spare was bonkers because the tyre was too big to fit properly and took 2 people to remove and refit, now it takes one person and it can...
  9. A couple more pics of it unadulterated then the...

A couple more pics of it unadulterated then the mods started....
  10. Our Sportscruiser caravan aka....The Chinese take-away

Here are some pics and details of our little 16' Sportscruiser caravan. It tows like a dream and trucks passing by don't affect it at all. These used to get assembled in Australia (they came from...
  11. Replies
    Views

The MSC having a holiday on Fraser Island

The MSC having a holiday on Fraser Island
  12. Replies
    Views

Innamincka and Coongie Lakes

Innamincka and Coongie Lakes
  13. Replies
    Views

Here is a couple of pics that someone had a play...

Here is a couple of pics that someone had a play with and turned the Y62 into a ute, not too sure if they will pay for the conversion but who knows!!
  14. Replies
    Views

Well I ended up in getting a couple of bubba rope...

Well I ended up in getting a couple of bubba rope ones from snake racing, I didn't have time to wait for some to come from OS, and I certainly don't have the ability to make them myself. Hopefully I...
  15. Replies
    Views

Because it is the one I was born with.... :)

Because it is the one I was born with.... :)
  16. Replies
    Views

Will see how I go tomorrow and try to get a pic.

Will see how I go tomorrow and try to get a pic.
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi MudRunnerTD, the front "recovery point" on the...

Hi MudRunnerTD, the front "recovery point" on the Y62 is an OE one and the hole on ours is too small for a 4.7T bow shackle and the 3.2T we have goes through (well the bolt does) but it sits at an...
  18. Replies
    Views

some more mods

The black plastic clips are for my wheelchair, just fold the back rest down and push the wheelchair into place, give it a little shove so the foot plate locks into the clips and pull the bungy cord...
  19. Replies
    Views

new wheel and tyres for the mafia staff car

Just got a new set of boots for the MSC and they change the look of the patrol for the better I reckon (still have the originals and they will go on for the really long stints in between trips). A...
  20. Thread: Enclosed awning

by gregs
    Replies
    Views

Here is a couple of pics of our old setup on our...

Here is a couple of pics of our old setup on our first GU. The extension awning off the side of the main awning was just another 6' x 8' tarp with rope sewn in along the long side (cut the 'D' rings...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yep just heard it myself and shed a tear. R.I.P...

Yep just heard it myself and shed a tear. R.I.P Ritchie
  22. Replies
    Views

That would have been an experience to camp at the...

That would have been an experience to camp at the bottom of the rock. I didn't walk around when we were there we just took pics from a distance, but if I can get the missus out there walking around...
  23. Replies
    Views

Stropp, yeah I had a similar experience with a...

Stropp, yeah I had a similar experience with a female copper, when she pulled me up for speeding, she walked up and said all the usual crap....then asked if I wanted to step out and check the...
  24. Replies
    Views

mudnut, cheers for the welcome, yep the patrol is...

mudnut, cheers for the welcome, yep the patrol is a sacred item around here too, this is our 3rd patrol (unless I can count the old GQ ute I used to drive for work many years ago, wasn't mine...
  25. Replies
    Views

yep even more pics

sorry......more pics
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3