OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The 2.8s use a gearbox out of a 350z. (Smaller...

The 2.8s use a gearbox out of a 350z. (Smaller box). The 3ltrs are the same box as 4.2s but have a dual mass flywheel instead. Also slightly different diff ratio, but nothing a set of 33s or 35s...
  2. Replies
    Views

What scotty said. For most brake controllers,...

What scotty said. For most brake controllers, wiring it up is easy. 1 wire to ground, 1 wire down to trailer plug, 1 wire off the brake peddle (use a test light to see which one is the switched wire....
  3. Replies
    Views

I've had autometer gauges in mine and installed...

I've had autometer gauges in mine and installed quite a few of these autron gauges in other vehicles... At first, I was thinking of swapping to autron and freeing up a spot for a dual batt gauge they...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey Mate, I have ordered an ASE cooler for...

Hey Mate,

I have ordered an ASE cooler for mine too. Should be here this week so I'll let you know how she goes when its in.

Cheers
  5. Replies
    Views

Cant believe I missed this thread... Love takin...

Cant believe I missed this thread... Love takin storm pics, but can't seem to find anything that Ive takin that stands out from the crowd.

The big lighting bolt was looking out from our balcony in...
  6. Replies
    Views

Solid Flywheel & Safari Clutch on ZD30 - DONE!!

Just a little report / feedback for those who have a dual mass flywheel that needs attention, and don't know whether to convert it to single, or go with another expensive dual mass. Here is what I...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have installed a few sets of these into...

I have installed a few sets of these into customers vehicles. Haven't had any come back yet. I have also wired for a few customers another dimmer alongside the factory dimmer to dim in more at...
  8. Replies
    Views

Luxo has pretty much nail it in his response.......

Luxo has pretty much nail it in his response....

Also, I think u may open a can of worms here. This has been done to death and you will get the "4.2 all the way" fanboys start ranting about how...
  9. Replies
    Views

As I said above... Take it to an exhaust shop and...

As I said above... Take it to an exhaust shop and explain that you just want the thermocupler installed post turbo.

They are the experts at welding exhausts.
  10. Replies
    Views

The Supercrap ones are around 350gsm. I saw...

The Supercrap ones are around 350gsm. I saw another post of AB's where he's using 650 GSM commercial vinyl. Nearly double the markets stuff
  11. Replies
    Views

Yeah I agree with patch here. For what its worth,...

Yeah I agree with patch here. For what its worth, I just got an exhaust shop to weld and plug the probe. I did the rest. Cost me no more then $50. ZD's have an annoying heat shield that can be a pain...
  12. Replies
    Views

Happy birthday dude. Hope you had a good one....

Happy birthday dude. Hope you had a good one. Cheers :cheers:
  13. Replies
    Views

Patch, Fletchy That was along the lines of...

Patch, Fletchy

That was along the lines of what I was thinking… If it does go on the way down, we are in a lot of sh……………t. Just wanted to hear a few nasty stories… No idea why? Should of asked...
  14. Replies
    Views

Flywheel Horror Stories

Hi fellas,

I have an issue with my dual mass flywheel. What I wanted to know is if anyone else has had any horror stories to share of their flywheel.

At the moment there is a lot of play in...
  15. I thought the once off fee was a bit hard on the...

I thought the once off fee was a bit hard on the people that run this forum... Don't cut yourselves short. Seriously, people must understand it's an ongoing commitment to run servers, peoples time,...
  16. Replies
    Views

Haven't got a template, but just a quick bit of...

Haven't got a template, but just a quick bit of advise when you do get one. Tape up all your paint work around the cutting areas, as the filings may burn tiny holes in your paint work, and then the...
  17. Thread: Hey Fellas

by guterra
    Replies
    Views

Hey Fellas

Just thought I'd say hi. First time reader here. - Looking good, well done mods on a great site!

Little about me:
    I have an 02 ZD30 wagon with usual boost, pyro, ecualk, etc mods. Bit of an...