OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sounds like the problem isn't the ECCS relay....

Sounds like the problem isn't the ECCS relay. Does it shut off a couple of seconds after you turn off the ignition?

I reckon the problem is in the harness - probably a joint connector somewhere....
  2. Replies
    Views

Have thought about 35s but to be honest I've...

Have thought about 35s but to be honest I've never felt like I really need them. Less rotational weight the better, I reckon. Next major item on the agenda will be a front E-locker and maybe some 4.3...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sorry that pic is slightly old...I do have some...

Sorry that pic is slightly old...I do have some side steps/sliders now...of course got them about a week after a nice little dent in the quarter panel. Just recently changed the quarter panel to a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Scott's GU TB45ETi

Hi everyone,

Thought I would post a build thread up here (already have one on Patrol4x4, but been finding myself here more and more of late).

Affectionately known as the Red Rocket (:sterb032:)...
  5. Replies
    Views

Mate it shouldn't be pinging at 9psi. Do not...

Mate it shouldn't be pinging at 9psi. Do not reduce the compression unless you want a dog of an engine to drive. Is it pinging under full boost - and if so, at what RPM? Do you have a wideband - how...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, I run 43% gears in an auto 4.5 on 33s...

Hi mate,

I run 43% gears in an auto 4.5 on 33s and with factory 3.9 diffs. Works great for me, and I'm always up the high country doing steep stuff.

85% gears would be too low, make low range...
  7. Replies
    Views

G'day mate, I would certainly put it down to...

G'day mate,

I would certainly put it down to insufficient fuel flow - check the fuel pressure and regulator response to vacuum, or the likely culprit, the fuel pump. It may well be that when the...