OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

you can pull them apart, remove the seals & spray...

you can pull them apart, remove the seals & spray the entire unit in non-coustic oven cleaner & leave for a few hrs or overnight, using a scotchbrite scourer (usually a white scourer) & a toothbrush...
  2. Replies
    Views

See if you can tighten the bolt at all, it may...

See if you can tighten the bolt at all, it may have had a knock and be a bit loose.
    But It would be a good idea to replace the hose and the two copper washers.
    If you cant get the washers, just...
  3. Could there be something blocking in between the...

Could there be something blocking in between the radiator neck and the reservoir tank..??? Preventing the system to vac in the coolant as the engine cools down...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have always been a firm believer in anything...

I have always been a firm believer in anything with brakes, replace it, I would tighten the nuts up then clean it up 100%, have someone pump the brakes a few times with the engine running to get the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Nah mate brake extensions are the single line in...

Nah mate brake extensions are the single line in the middle of the diff.
    One thing it could be though is the bolt copped a beating and bent they do have a hollow center.
  6. Replies
    Views

Gday Eli, The photos of the roof console. For...

Gday Eli,

The photos of the roof console. For the front side actually it is bolted together with the clinometer, not to the rear view mirror as I mentioned last night. I used an ally plate painted...
  7. X3 throwout bearing. If you have apart I would...

X3 throwout bearing. If you have apart I would also be replacing the clutch if its got a few k's on it. Its also good practice to replace the rear main while your at it.
  8. X2 with Ade. last truck had it. you'll need to...

X2 with Ade. last truck had it. you'll need to drop box, might think about replacing clutch at the same time. will last as you do a fund raiser.
  9. Could be the throwout bearing in the clutch...

Could be the throwout bearing in the clutch assy..???
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...