OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You need to check the indicator stalk has not...

You need to check the indicator stalk has not been changed in the past, there are two models, often sparkies replace them with the standard model, which means no cornering light function. They should...
  2. Replies
    Views

My experience with LPG is the same, blew the...

My experience with LPG is the same, blew the airbox to pieces after dodgy leads crossfired. Have since replaced with eagle 9.5mm leads and fresh plugs. According to LPG pros, the ignition system...
  3. Thread: Gq head lights

by zmaster
    Replies
    Views

Just my 2c worth. Had the same problem when I...

Just my 2c worth.
    Had the same problem when I bought the GQ, lights were worse than crap.
    First I upgraded the wiring loom with heavy 6mm cable, relays and ceramic plugs.
    Made a huge difference...
  4. Now Mick, these bushes are rubber, sold by...

Now Mick, these bushes are rubber, sold by superior engineering and made by pedders, I agree, genuine is the go, however until nissan starts making offset bushes, they're about as good as it gets, I...
  5. Bushes corrected wheel alignment, but 2" lift...

Bushes corrected wheel alignment, but 2" lift wasn't out by much, no, doesn't move wheels forward, only rotates the diff. If you want to move diff forward, use 12mm metal spacer/washer on rear...
  6. Replies
    Views

Should be a connection for an accessory, audio...

Should be a connection for an accessory, audio amp or heated seats?
  7. Replies
    Views

Rebuilt the brakes, flushed out the lines, pulled...

Rebuilt the brakes, flushed out the lines, pulled tha calipers apart and removed 16 years of sludge out of the pistons, replaced all the lines with braided lines, put it all back together, filled it...
  8. Replies
    Views

Paid $640 delivered for the HD model with 4 tabs,...

Paid $640 delivered for the HD model with 4 tabs, been on now for 2 years, the brake discs barely get any rust on them after truck sitting for months, (between repairs) seems to be working fine....
  9. Replies
    Views

Bloke in victoria does complete turbo setup,...

Bloke in victoria does complete turbo setup, manifolds, injectors piggy back computer, everything you need in complete kit, about $8500 plus instal, sounds good but not cheap, will look him up and...
  10. welcome to the forum mate!

welcome to the forum mate!
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi Tony Suspension decisions always a pain, most...

Hi Tony
    Suspension decisions always a pain, most shops push their own stock, avoid dealers who trash competitors brands. Springs, can't beat dobinsons, good service and good communication. Shocks...