OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I think you did get a great deal. But what we say...

I think you did get a great deal. But what we say may have no effect on your feelings. Yes big truck like vehicles are heavy on fuel, petrol ones are just a tad more so. If you drive without heavy...
  2. I would have 2 look at the manual as I don't know...

I would have 2 look at the manual as I don't know much about the aircon system, but looking at mine, it is meant 2 be an open plug that lets water condensation out.

3. If you fit a factory Nissan wheel out of a Pulsar...

If you fit a factory Nissan wheel out of a Pulsar or Skyline most vehicle inspectors wouldn't even notice it wasn't a standard Patrol wheel.
    The pic shows a N14 wheel in my Nissan Terrano, looks...
  4. N13 Pulsar, N14 Pulsar, R31 Skyline, R32 Skyline...

N13 Pulsar, N14 Pulsar, R31 Skyline, R32 Skyline steering wheels will all bolt straight on to a GQ Patrol and have a factory look while being smaller. The downside is they will not be legal and will...
  5. It is possible. depending on the state in which...

It is possible. depending on the state in which you live there are various rules to be followed to stay legal. If you aren't worried about those, then go for what ever you like I guess.

Legal...
  6. Replies
    Views

I do have an owners manual of a 91 GQ, in very...

I do have an owners manual of a 91 GQ, in very good condition and I think I should be able to scan it!
    Might take some time to finish, but I would like to contribute to this fantastic forum!!
    So I...