OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate. Not sure about those CRD models as...

Cheers mate. Not sure about those CRD models as the filter changed and it has a couple more lines coming out of it, and is a lot more expensive. So maybe a CRD owner here can give you tips. I always...
  2. Replies
    Views

Fuel filter replacement and MAF clean.

Hi Guys,

Just uploaded my first YouTube video of how to change out the fuel filter on my 2004 Patrol and have the thing start after changing it out. I had a lot of dramas with this the first few...
  3. Hi Jack and welcome back to Patrols. The CRD...

Hi Jack and welcome back to Patrols. The CRD motor has a totally different fuel management system and they don't fail at the rate of the Di's. They have the same failure rates as other companies...
  4. My CRD had 150,000 odd K's when I sold it... It...

My CRD had 150,000 odd K's when I sold it... It also had full instrumentation and I love to tinker and experiment
    First thing to get is a Scangauge or equivalent and an EGT gauge that way you know...
  5. Thread: Respect

by Phill265
    Replies
    Views

Respect

Flicking through gumtree came across this. Now this is awesome, just thought it was worth a shot put it up on here. Someone out there might have something that would suit this lady.
  6. Replies
    Views

Nothing wrong with cold snags. Best thing for...

Nothing wrong with cold snags. Best thing for brekky after a night on the piss.
  7. Replies
    Views

G'day Paul welcome to the forum. A very common...

G'day Paul welcome to the forum.
    A very common starting problem on the common rails is the rail pressure relief valve. They are about $250-ish from eBay. Might be worth checking out. Cannot...
  8. Replies
    Views

Having a Crap in the Outback!

Here you go guys, it aint that hard. I have to say that although there is a level of humour here this guy has made this video out of sheer frustration at the amount of toilet paper blowing around int...
  9. Replies
    Views

Went on a trip with the 4x4 adventure club to Mt...

Went on a trip with the 4x4 adventure club to Mt Skene Yesterday
    Fair bit of snow

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/lucus30/IMG_1564_zpshqxjfzlr.jpg...
  10. Replies
    Views

I believe putting in marine grade or synthetic 2T...

I believe putting in marine grade or synthetic 2T oils would be a mistake. Apparently it doesn’t mix so well in diesel, unlike the cheaper mineral based stuff. I use Castrol Activ 2T.
  11. Replies
    Views

Its a Mac. This explains it! Lol. Sorry I got no...

Its a Mac. This explains it! Lol. Sorry I got no idea. I can see them.

Edit: Just checked my Android tablet. Yeah I can't see the first four items...

Edit again. fixing pics now. Dunno why but...
  12. Replies
    Views

That's like Target sending out a catalog telling...

That's like Target sending out a catalog telling customers they will be selling stuff next week.
  13. Supercheapauto - special sale today only (maxtrax 200 etc)

I figured this might be of interest to some. Ebay has a 20% sale and combined with the supercheapauto sale makes some cheap gear. For example Max Trax for 200ish, Ridge Winch 12000lb rope 400 etc
  14. Replies
    Views

Thank You Victorian Police

BIG THANKS to the Cop that pulled me up in Victoria today, clocked me at 121 kph and was a $220 fine, he let me off with a warning and said to have a safe trip home to Perth, thanks heaps mate....
  15. Replies
    Views

2 stroke is good. There is even an injector...

2 stroke is good. There is even an injector company who has done testing with injectors. Even showing the results to denso showing the effect.

Nothing wrong with it at 200:1.

Guess you...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah interesting read...

Yeah interesting read...
  17. Wow some lucky buggah got themselves a bargain

Wow some lucky buggah got themselves a bargain
  18. Replies
    Views

New member with a Question

Hi,

I joined this forum to share my experience with my Y62 TiL Patrol. I have owned about 4 Discoveries and a Landcruiser and this is definitely the best of the bunch even allowing for advances in...
  19. Righto I'm just gunna ask what your all...

Righto I'm just gunna ask what your all thinking....

Does she have a sister????
  20. Replies
    Views

So i was watching American Sniper last night..

.. and my Mrs says to me "i want to start shooting guns".

:smileyvault-cute-bi LMFAO. Because it looks so easy in the movie doesnt it.

But if it means I can start yet another hobby...
  21. Replies
    Views

If you scroll up mate just choose a colour, it...

If you scroll up mate just choose a colour, it looks like one size fits all. As long as you don't need to go back down to a smaller size.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  22. Replies
    Views

But where are the pics @!!!! :useless:

But where are the pics @!!!!

:useless:
  23. A Couple of quick snaps of the Patrol

i thought I should post up at leas a couple of quick snaps of the rig (note the awesome WA weather - how's that for autumn!!)

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/BattleScoob/IMG_0496.jpg
  24. Replies
    Views

I used mine as reverse lights using LEDs

I used mine as reverse lights using LEDs
  25. Replies
    Views

yes its a shame but lets be clear here, its...

yes its a shame but lets be clear here, its companies like bunnings, masters, and tigers that get all this cheap chinese shit into oz that are forcing aussie companies to go offshore with production...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4