OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. If that is the case I would speak with apple...

If that is the case I would speak with apple maybe they seem to look after their customers well and may be able to keep you happy as it is their name on the line too
  2. Thread: Self sufficient

by florix
    Replies
    Views

That's the sort of list I was looking for

That's the sort of list I was looking for
  3. Replies
    Views

Bungabee State Forrest near Kyogle

Just thought I would post up about my backyard.
    It has plenary of tracks to keep you occupied for a week there are a couple of hill climbs, rock climbs, a 'playground' or two. Several crossings...
  4. Hey guys just got this message on FB if you...

Hey guys just got this message on FB if you happen to see this guy let us know please.

5. Thread: td05 turbos

by florix
    Replies
    Views

td05 turbos

Hey all
    I know this has probably been mentioned a million times before but in regards to the td05 18g turbos can you just buy any and fit them up or is thre more to it then that? I see many for...
  6. Replies
    Views

I got mine from mick. 50 watt. They are bright...

I got mine from mick. 50 watt. They are bright too. 75 is screaming ticket!
  7. Replies
    Views

Bottom one looks like its from the go pedal and...

Bottom one looks like its from the go pedal and the other one looks like its from the side of the seat near the adjuster?
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey. I just went down this path with my Rf28t....

Hey. I just went down this path with my Rf28t. It's a very straight forward job if its from a zd30 as they have more in common than the rd28. If you do happen to change the box over then the...
  9. Replies
    Views

I installed Micks retrofit lights the other day,...

I installed Micks retrofit lights the other day, just waiting on my wiring loom so i can test them out.

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325/phil_florix/image13.jpeg...
  10. Replies
    Views

Phils TD42Ti (was RD28T)

Hey all. I have decided to start a new build thread because of the engine conversion.

Year/Make: 1998 GU ST RD28Ti. now with a 2003 TD42Ti engine and box. When installed engine had 173 ooo Ks
  11. Ok so I have been busy the last two days doing...

Ok so I have been busy the last two days doing things and thought I would share some pics of whats been going on.

I have Removed engine and box (RD28t) and cleaned and touched up paint in the...
  12. TD42TI into a RD28T. Need a few questions answered please

Hey all.

After several discussions with the old man I have decided to do a conversion to a TD42TI. I have a donor car and will be going up on monday to check it all out and see if its acceptable....
  13. Thread: Test

by florix
    Replies
    Views

link is good, just a tire chart

link is good, just a tire chart