OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. To be honest mate i would be chasing a second set...

To be honest mate i would be chasing a second set of tyres. You will find someone selling their road tyres cheap because they want to go muddies. Grab them cheap. you will probably get a full set on...
  2. Replies
    Views

Being a 2007 surely you wont need to put a kit...

Being a 2007 surely you wont need to put a kit through the calipers. As for piston size. I don't think they are the same. I think its a bigger piston in the rear as they are a single pot job on the...
  3. Replies
    Views

I totally agree. I only have about 30m of 12mm...

I totally agree. I only have about 30m of 12mm rope on my +76 Deltatek drum. Plenty of room for more but unnecessary. I carry a second 30m length of rope as a winch extension. Worst case it is a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Extra little mod for you Mark. Sorry just spent...

Extra little mod for you Mark. Sorry just spent 30 minutes looking for a pic but can't find one.

Drill 2 x 6mm holes through the case below the lip and through the retaining plate when in...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Mark. It actually has more to do with how the...

Hi Mark. It actually has more to do with how the motors are wound. The Iskra is i believe a continuous wound units that is designed for a static machine operation and continuous load and when adapted...
  6. Replies
    Views

Nice pic lol. Yeah its a bit funny the warn M8274...

Nice pic lol. Yeah its a bit funny the warn M8274 (high mount) the numbers refer to 8 (8000 pounds) 2 (two way - in and crappy freespool lol) and 74 year it was released. Originally came out with a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes under 0 load the iskra is a little slower,...

Yes under 0 load the iskra is a little slower, but once loaded up the iskra is actually faster. The warn motor actually struggles a bit under load. Wish I went with the iskra.

Sent from my...
  8. Replies
    Views

Looking awesome mate. Who told you the Ishkra...

Looking awesome mate. Who told you the Ishkra motor was slow? I'm not sure that is accurate to be honest. The power is delivered differently , they don't suffer load as bad as the warn or bow to be...
  9. Replies
    Views

The Stock Warn brake pad sitting on top of the...

The Stock Warn brake pad sitting on top of the Gigglepin brake pad. BIG difference!!!

Next the brake assembly goes together...
  10. Thread: Oil Catch Can

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Uhmm. Because thats what they do. Catch oil. Its...

Uhmm. Because thats what they do. Catch oil. Its doing its job.
  11. There's a procedure in the manual for over riding...

There's a procedure in the manual for over riding the NATS system. I'd give page numbers but it probably varies from model to model.

Basically it involves turning the ignition off for a minute,...
  12. Removing NATS (Nissan Anti Theft System) from GU III 4.2TD Injector Pump

In May this year up in the high country I stopped for a lunch break and when I went to move the truck (GU Series 3 4.2 Turbo Diesel) forward to level ground it wouldn't start. Bit odd I thought, and...
  13. Thread: ECU Talk

by NP99
    Replies
    Views

Google up ecu talk mate, their web page says it...

Google up ecu talk mate, their web page says it better than I could explain.
  14. Replies
    Views

You'll soon know mate.........

You'll soon know mate.........
  15. Replies
    Views

G'day and welcome to the best patrol forum...

G'day and welcome to the best patrol forum around! Make sure to post up some pics of your beast in the members ride section ;)

Members Rides

This thread has alot of useful threads linked
  16. Thread: Catch can

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Thats the snorkel mate:tease:

Thats the snorkel mate:tease:
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You would be surprised what some people have...

You would be surprised what some people have holding their Bullbars on, I've even seen coach bolts on some of the older 4x4s.
    Any bolt used on a 4x4 because of the elements its subjected to should...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Don't forget that rated hooks can break as well....

Don't forget that rated hooks can break as well. Snatching is for lite recovery only.
  19. Thread: Finally got one!

by gaddy
    Replies
    Views

congrats , maybe !!!!!

congrats , maybe !!!!!
  20. GU8 Nissan patrol Steering wheel audio controls with Eclipse unit on a ST. IT WORKS

Hi Guys

I have a 2012 GU8 50th Anniversary fitted with an Eclipse Audio unit.

The thing thing that shitted me was lack of audio controls on the wheel. Now MR Nissan wants $180 for the buttons....
  21. Sticky: After doing an Extreme trip last weekend i pulled...

After doing an Extreme trip last weekend i pulled up at the top of the Reefton Spur to air up. There was 2 blokes in very well sorted GQs sitting at the top doing the same.

They both had full bar...
  22. Thread: 4x4 sa

by wildgu6
    Replies
    Views

4x4 sa

Hi guys, just a quicky for all those interested in wheelin in SA, a great little book to get is 4X4 SA,
    Cost $15 and covers more than 35 of the best wheelin spots in SA.
    The book was written by...
  23. Replies
    Views

You could always install one of these 2din units...

You could always install one of these 2din units for around $300.
    Comes with latest maps and you can also install oziexplorrer on it for topo maps. As well as DVD,TV,Bluetooth,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc. I...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Checking and cleaning MAF sensors

This pic shows the position of the Mass Air Flow sensor (on my ZD30) on the top of the air filter housing. Shown here with the wiring cover removed....