OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Old "red" got stopped on the side of the road...

Old "red" got stopped on the side of the road 200k from home . Luckily in a good spot, but with a hole through the rotor button........... Sunday night on a long weekend

The missus was in the...
  2. Replies
    Views

a bit more progress

I have purchased the new tail lights for "Red"

I built a deck inside the back with some drawers and then decided I didn't like it so pulled it out and built another.. I will give it a while to...
  3. Replies
    Views

Crankcase breather

A couple of pics with more to follow.

The front crankcase breather hs been rotated in this pic . It was pointed directly into the hose. It is pressed into an unthreaded hole in the block. I just...
  4. Replies
    Views

LPG woes

Red has LPG But....

the LPG has been a bloody pig and I am just beginning to get it sorted. It is OMLV and when I got it was seriously overfueling.. I have no idea why it didn't make a big bang...
  5. Replies
    Views

Red's Resume

I "Red" have 140,000 original km (I was lost in a shed for about 10 years) and am in pretty good overall condition . I drive tight with no rattles or clunks, have LPG which as been a bit of an issue...
  6. Replies
    Views

Across this rural nation of ours we have long...

Across this rural nation of ours we have long called red headed people "bluey" .................. Not logical but ...... for that reason she is "Red"
  7. Replies
    Views

Some progress- Replace clutch.

The donor vehicle had a recently installed heavy duty clutch and the clutch in "Red" was starting to slip under full load.
    So yesterday I turned of the life support for the donor (took out the...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have a G60 with the P40 engine and it is one of...

I have a G60 with the P40 engine and it is one of the better 4wd engines that I have driven. It will pull away from 100 rpm and can be idled over a rock at that speed. almost imposible to stall and...
  9. Replies
    Views

Although I have not used much on my own car or...

Although I have not used much on my own car or caravan I have helped others and it gives me the confidence to travel to interesting, fun and remote places.

Actually maybe I have, Just thinking...
  10. Replies
    Views

Found this Why is it necessary to monitor the...

Found this
    Why is it necessary to monitor the EGT?
    It is common believe that EGT on Diesel (especially Turbo Diesel) engines that exceed 720 degrees
    Celsius, may cause permanent engine component...