OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

in the interest of future members with similar...

in the interest of future members with similar issues (nothing worse then finding a relevant thread about an issue with no resolution noted) i found the problem shortly after this post!

Had...
  2. the oil on the inlet will be residual oil from...

the oil on the inlet will be residual oil from the catch can. The CC wont catch all of the vapours. Mine used to do the same thing. A better sealing intake hose will direct those oily vapours...
  3. Replies
    Views

Got the sound deadening in. Well most of it....

Got the sound deadening in. Well most of it. Stupid me bought not enough lol.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/07/128.jpg
    The passenger side foot well I fell short.

4. Replies
    Views

Hello mate. Is yours a CRD ? And are you...

Hello mate.
    Is yours a CRD ? And are you getting any codes ? (providing you have the means to read codes)
    If it is. I had the IDENTICAL symptoms to yours. And after a long time tinkering with...
  5. Replies
    Views

12v power for the Kids in the back

So a little project I had was to sort out some charging points for the kids in the back of the GUIV for long drives. We need to charge the iPads and other devices. USB charging is all I need.

So I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Fridge cutting out

Just had an experience along these lines with a mate of mine and his 40 lt Waeco. We installed his dual battery setup and all was good, fridge worked fine. Then a few weeks later we wired in a volt...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have a rhino rack bag and I reckon you wouldn't...

I have a rhino rack bag and I reckon you wouldn't find a better bag for water and dust proofness except maybe a redbag rooftop bag but good luck finding one of those😂 the rhino rack one has a zipper...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have a Rooftop bag id be interested in selling....

I have a Rooftop bag id be interested in selling. 2 actually! both have been used for 1 trip to QLD from Melbourne and used on road only when my dad moved to QLD. No longer needed.

Both are...
  9. Replies
    Views

I've got a bushranger roof top bag. Don't use it...

I've got a bushranger roof top bag. Don't use it much now but it is bloody awesome! Driven through some mega storms with it and all my gear keeps bone dry, no dust ingress either which surprised me. ...
  10. I have had mine for years without a problem. You...

I have had mine for years without a problem. You do need to make sure you empty it regularly. The more blow by - the more often you need to empty it. Also, I clean the filter each time I empty it,...
  11. Replies
    Views

Fitted in the relay plugs into the OEM Relay box...

Fitted in the relay plugs into the OEM Relay box next to the main battery. To use the five empty spaces that were in there, rather than having them in a separate relay box....Now to just wire them in...
  12. Replies
    Views

Nice sooty_10. I've thought about doing this for...

Nice sooty_10. I've thought about doing this for my rack but I'd put it under the mesh on a slide so i could pull it out the back or front when at camp. That way you still get the full use of the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Nice man. I won't be much help on that side. How...

Nice man. I won't be much help on that side. How much did it set u back? I was thinking of doing similar but under the racks.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If it works, don't touch it I guess. As for...

If it works, don't touch it I guess.

As for me, got plate installed with air hose attachment fitted in however decided to do belt tensioner while I am at it and while getting the shroud off, I...
  15. Replies
    Views

Western Patrol meet and greet - playing in the...

Western Patrol meet and greet - playing in the sand today.
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/Tony_Allender/meet%20and%20greet%202015/mkeet%20and%20greet%20017_zpsfmi80gwc.jpg
  16. Replies
    Views

Fuel filter replacement and MAF clean.

Hi Guys,

Just uploaded my first YouTube video of how to change out the fuel filter on my 2004 Patrol and have the thing start after changing it out. I had a lot of dramas with this the first few...
  17. Replies
    Views

Just finished fitting up threedogs' recovery...

Just finished fitting up threedogs' recovery points. Factory finish !
  18. What battery manager do you have between the...

What battery manager do you have between the Cranker and Aux?

If it is a VSR (that is a Redarc or whatever) just hook the "Aux or Main" switch to the VSR override terminal.
    Switch Off = Aux...
  19. Replies
    Views

There are a few around built for a DIY job....

There are a few around built for a DIY job. Beaudesert exhausts is one of them. Albeit they are on the dearer side of things.
    I've so far installed 3 of their exhausts my self, and arrived with...
  20. Replies
    Views

Jurien bay WA last weekend

Hey folks, just thought I'd share a few pics from our camping trip to Jurien Bay & Stockyard caves, an underground river that is dry in summer. The fishing is bloody great. I'm useless with a rod so...
  21. Replies
    Views

As far as I am aware mate that would be illegal...

As far as I am aware mate that would be illegal to judt vent the outlet into the engine bay.

Tell your friend to empty it once in a while. I empty mine every service, 5k and get around 125ml...
  22. That oily looking stain is standard fare. Air...

That oily looking stain is standard fare. Air filter paper seem to be slightly impregnated/oiled. The stain is on the snorkel intake side.
    What is an alarming amount? I drain 100 ml every thousand...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The 'mother' of all camping lists

Hi all.

The following list was taken from a Radio website and put onto the www.westernpatrolclub.com website by Beachbums.

The author is unknown, so if it's you - thank you.

This list is not...