OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Racing Lawnmowers

Hay guys

So my father n I have been into racing lawnmower for a few months not. WE cvant affort to keep racing offroad buggys so we thought we would give it a go.

Anyone else race ??

We have...
  2. Replies
    Views

Actually it has been running on every now n then....

Actually it has been running on every now n then. i did wonder what caused that. we have had reasonable days and the thing hasn't skipped a beat. replaced a relay in the drivers fuse box ( controls...
  3. Replies
    Views

thanks Hodge i had a read of all that, my fault...

thanks Hodge i had a read of all that, my fault is very intermittent, (Only on hot days) but it gives me another directions to look at.
  4. Replies
    Views

A fix to your speedo issues

Well after much research I’ve found out that to correct your speedo, I replaced my speedo cog from a 16 tooth to a 15 tooth for $50. But the 14 tooth cog is a different setup. It dropped my speedo by...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks fellas, makes me a bit more comfident to...

Thanks fellas, makes me a bit more comfident to get some. Noone i knew has tried them, but i like the pattern and hankook tyres are pretty respected. Thanks
  6. Replies
    Views

ahh a Quorn boy. Cheers mate. yeh theyre on there...

ahh a Quorn boy. Cheers mate. yeh theyre on there right sides. Dosnt matter now tho got a caution defect on the weekend. too high, HID head lights to bright and for having an led bar on my roof rack....
  7. Replies
    Views

yeh i just got the slear pvs from a hardwere...

yeh i just got the slear pvs from a hardwere store, the stuff you coat glass tables with to stop them from smashing so easy., was easy to fit and made the air com work heaps better
  8. Thanx fellas, It was a 03 GU 4.2 Intercooled TD....

Thanx fellas, It was a 03 GU 4.2 Intercooled TD. Only had 150 thou on the clock. Car is excellent for its age, old bloke owned it and looked after it. Got it for 26 grand.